Aom Phiyada

paew2002

sarNie Egg
She very cute and charming , very good acting , I love to see her in lakorn , I have many picture of Aom, Clip Aom, So she is my favourite actress (I like her when saw her in lakorn Sorn Lau Niran Dorn with Ken )Since then I followed her news , Become Fan Club Aom , for me she very pretty woman

Attachments

paew2002

sarNie Egg
0031.gif 0031.gif
She very cute and charming , very good acting , I love to see her in lakorn , I have many picture of Aom, Clip Aom, So she is my favourite actress (I like her when saw her in lakorn Sorn Lau Niran Dorn with Ken )Since then I followed her news , Become Fan Club Aom , for me she very pretty woman

Attachments

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom is one of my fav actress..shes a very talented actress and a terrific daughter!..love her lots..and she is sooooo adorable..love her smile..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like everything about Aom

she's petite and sooo cute
she's a wondering daughter and very respectful

and who can forget those smile-----adorable

Kayla

sarNie Adult
My world around Thai Entertainment evolves around Aom Phiyada.

Without Aom, there will be no more Kayla from APC. She's the main reason why I'm sticking around with Thai Entertainment.

Said it before and will say it again, not sure what I will do when she leaves the industry. I don't think I will find another to replace her, or to the extent of her.

My Quote for Aom is:

"She's a rare diamond found beneath the ocean layers. Only those who are fortunate will encounter this polish stone."

B) B)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
My world around Thai Entertainment evolves around Aom Phiyada.

Without Aom, there will be no more Kayla from APC. She's the main reason why I'm sticking around with Thai Entertainment.

Said it before and will say it again, not sure what I will do when she leaves the industry. I don't think I will find another to replace her, or to the extent of her.

My Quote for Aom is:

"She's a rare diamond found beneath the ocean layers. Only those who are fortunate will encounter this polish stone."

B) B)

i agree with u Kayla..

AOM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
aom is my favorite thai actress!! she is the definition of the word "talent"... she is the best of the best!!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Count me in! She's a wonderful actress. I liked her since the first lakorn I've seen her in, which was PanTaiNorRasing. She played such an adorable and bold character! LOVEEEE UUUU AOMMMM!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom has been nominated for most popular Actress for her role in "Hua Jai Chocolate" and Hua Jai Chocolate is also nominated for most popular lakorn.

I'll be cherring for! her! :D ..i hope she'll win..i just love Hua Jai Chocolate..

thanx to king for the translation

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i jus luv aom..shes beautiful and such a versatile actress
my favorite lakorn of hers are loy leh with tik..THE BEST!!!
leud katiya with tik...noones a more cuter princess that aom
all of her lakorns with captain esecially kep pandin
her new one sun ya kaen san ruk with por..shes so adorbale in that role
and hua hai chocolate
aom is the best actress in thailand in my opinion..
jus luv her in lakorns with tik..they need to do more lakorns together
aom forever!!!

Mena

sarNie Egg
Aom is my favorite actress too. I think she's extremely talented and that she's very dedicated to her job. She's the ideal of professional. Not to mention that she's really pretty. ^^