Aom Phiyada, Art Sra, & Nava Patchranant (PRAEW vol. 34 no. 821 November 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It's been such a LOOOOOOONG time since I've share photo shoots... I was going to wait for a ToomVill ( :wub: ) photo shoot first, but since nobody has shared this perfect shoot yet, and Aom is one of my favorite Thai actresses, I'll go ahead and share it. :lol: Plus, who knows how long until I get to see ToomVill in a photo shoot? If I ever get to at all... :loool::lmao:

Credits: Praew; nava_patchranant's IG.

AikOm^_^

Beautiful photo shoot! One of the nicest Praew photo shoots ever! :thumbsup: Love the concept, all the photos, everything! Art is a very handsome guy; Aom's really lucky and blessed. They're an adorable and gorgeous couple, and now they have an angelic addition to the family! Nava is cute! I see both Aom and Art's features in her, but she does tend to look more like Aom. Art resembles Smart/Mart, but he's a whole lot more handsome. I still love my Mart though. :lol: The picture of Aom and Art is so sweet and romantic, even though it's so staged. :lolyup: Aom is still so beautiful, even after having little Nava. :wub:

Oh, yes. Praew spells Nava's name as "Nawa." Both ways are correct. Interesting. :D I'm happy to see Aom's family featured in a magazine, just like Kob and her lovely family. Awesome and heartwarming photo shoot! :yes:

AikOm^_^

RukTurMotJai said:
Such a beautiful family :) I love all of these pictures. Nava is so adorable <3

They are a beautiful family, aren't they? :spin: She is!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, such a gorgeous family!! Nava is soo cute! She resembles Aom so much. Haha. Art looks a little awkward, but can't blame him haha. Aom is just so beautiful. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Wow, such a gorgeous family!! Nava is soo cute! She resembles Aom so much. Haha. Art looks a little awkward, but can't blame him haha. Aom is just so beautiful. 

Yes, there's more of Aom in little Nava than there is of Art. Wha-? I think that for a non-celebrity, Art looks pretty calm and cool in photo shoots. :wub: I know, Aom's beauty blows me away! :spicy:

Oh, yes. I was hoping to hear you comment in this thread, and you did! Yay! :clap2:

ricca

sarNie Egg
I saw a clip of the family shooting BTS on praew webside.so sweet specially little nava such a cutie..

AikOm^_^

ricca said:
I saw a clip of the family shooting BTS on praew webside.so sweet specially little nava such a cutie..

Ooh, thanks for sharing that info; I did not know that. I need to go back and watch it! xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, there's more of Aom in little Nava than there is of Art. Wha-? I think that for a non-celebrity, Art looks pretty calm and cool in photo shoots. :wub: I know, Aom's beauty blows me away! :spicy:

Oh, yes. I was hoping to hear you comment in this thread, and you did! Yay! :clap2:

Haha, he looks stiff in the one he's lying down with Aom.

I wouldn't have noticed this if I didn't catch a glimpse of Aom's name at the corner of my eye in the main Discussion page. HAHA. I was like AOM?! ART?! Gotta check it out. I seriously thought she did a photoshoot with Art P.. HAHA. I was like what, how come Art P. of all people? Then I realized it's her hubby Art. Haha. Silly me.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha, he looks stiff in the one he's lying down with Aom.

I wouldn't have noticed this if I didn't catch a glimpse of Aom's name at the corner of my eye in the main Discussion page. HAHA. I was like AOM?! ART?! Gotta check it out. I seriously thought she did a photoshoot with Art P.. HAHA. I was like what, how come Art P. of all people? Then I realized it's her hubby Art. Haha. Silly me.

That's like my favorite picture of him from this shoot! :p Urgh, Art P and Aom? No, thank you... I'd prefer Guy and Aom. :wink: Haha, just kidding. Art P and Aom would have been interesting. :yes: Yes, silly you indeed! :lmao3: :rofl:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
What a beautiful family. I can really see Aom in Nawa and a little bit of Art in her. Nawa is so cute. Aom is beautiful and Art is pretty good looking. 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
What a beautiful family. I can really see Aom in Nawa and a little bit of Art in her. Nawa is so cute. Aom is beautiful and Art is pretty good looking. 

Yes to everything! Art is hecka handsome for a non-celebrity! :woot: He's even far more handsome than some of the Thai actors/p'eks out there!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

That's like my favorite picture of him from this shoot! :p Urgh, Art P and Aom? No, thank you... I'd prefer Guy and Aom. :wink: Haha, just kidding. Art P and Aom would have been interesting. :yes: Yes, silly you indeed! :lmao3: :rofl:
Guy and Aom? I'd probably faint before I see it. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Guy and Aom? I'd probably faint before I see it. Haha.

:lmao3: :lmao: Gosh, now you're giving me ideas!!!! :pervie: Ooh! Yes, I see it now... Aom and Guy would totally make it work... :spin: :shutup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao3: :lmao: Gosh, now you're giving me ideas!!!! :pervie: Ooh! Yes, I see it now... Aom and Guy would totally make it work... :spin: :shutup:

Yeah, they NEED one pronto. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, they NEED one pronto. Haha.

Haha, does this one count? Credit: Magazinedee.

I say, not! Aom and Guy need one by themselves. :yes: Ooh, on the bright side, Gilly in the picture! :wub: Too bad Vill is so far away from Mr. Guy. :lol: But oh, he's in the center! Haha, this is an old picture... I want to see Gilly in photo shoots again. :D

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes to everything! Art is hecka handsome for a non-celebrity! :woot: He's even far more handsome than some of the Thai actors/p'eks out there!

I agree that he is handsome for a non-celebrity. He looks young as well. I don't know how old he is, but he looks like he just turned 30 lol....I love Nawa's smile on the cover, it is so cute. Aom did a great job in choosing a husband. He's handsome and is very loving.

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
I agree that he is handsome for a non-celebrity. He looks young as well. I don't know how old he is, but he looks like he just turned 30 lol....I love Nawa's smile on the cover, it is so cute. Aom did a great job in choosing a husband. He's handsome and is very loving.

Ah, I don't know Art's age, too...he may be around Aom's age. :shrug: I wish a long, lasting marriage for Aom and Art. :wub: Nava's cover smile is priceless! :spin: