aom and sunny!

tinah

sarNie Coma
can anyone translate this news of aom and sunny..i didnt think there would still be news or rumors about them since both side confirm they are not dating

เจอข้อหา “กินเด็ก” เข้าไปอีกคน ยิ่งมีหลักฐานจะจะเพราะว่ามีคนเห็น อ้อม-พิยดา อัครเศรณี แอบควงพระเอกรุ่นน้อง “ซันนี่” ไปเที่ยวที่ อินดี้ทรีบาร์ ตามไปถาม อ้อม ถึงกองละคร “สัญญาแค้นแสนรัก” ทางช่อง 5 เท็จจริงอย่างไรว่ามา? แต่แค่ได้ยินคำถาม อ้อม ก็ทำคิ้วผูกโบว์ใส่ซะแร้ว! “วันนั้นอ้อมนั่งกินข้าวกับเพื่อนอยู่ มีพนักงานเดินมาสะกิดๆ 5-6 รอบ ถามคุณอ้อมมากับใคร? เขาจะเดินมาดูให้ ได้เลย อ้อมก็ไม่อะไรนะ ผ่านไปซักแป๊บก็มาสะกิดอีกแล้ว จนคุณอ้อมทนไม่ไหวเลยลุกกลับเลย ดูซิเขาจะเอาให้ได้ว่าซันนี่มาไหม จนซันนี่มาจริงๆ มาในความคิดของเค้านะ” เด็กเสิร์ฟมาบอกให้ไหวตัว ทันรึป่าว? อ้อมทำท่าคิดก่อน (ทำตาดุใส่) ลื่นต่อไปว่า “ก็ไม่เข้าใจเหมือนกัน หนูไปกินข้าวกับเพื่อน เฮ้ย เราไม่ได้อะไร ไม่มาร้านนี้ก็ได้ (พาลโกรธ ร้านเค้าซะงั้น!) แต่มันก็ไม่ใช่ความผิดของร้านเขา (เอาไงกันจ๊ะคุณน้อง?!) เขาคงโดนมาเยอะ ก็เลยเป็นห่วงส่งคนมาเตือน” มีข่าวว่าอ้อมไม่ถูกกับโอปอล เพราะแย่งซันนี่กัน? “โอปอลนี่ไม่เคยเจอเลยนะ กับซันนี่ก็ไม่เคยเจอ แต่ก็มีคุยกันบ้าง (ยอมรับเสียงอ่อยๆ)” คุยเรื่องอะไรกัน? “ก็ไม่ได้อะไรเยอะ ไม่มีโทร. ก็คุยแค่เขาขอโทษที่ทำให้อ้อมเป็นข่าวกับเค้า จบข่าวเลยดีกว่า (หัวเราะ)” มองอ้อมว่าปากแข็งนะเนี่ย? “ไม่อยากพูดหรอก วันนั้นที่ร้านมีคนแวดวงบันเทิงเยอะ เขาบอกว่าเห็นซันนี่ ก็คงมามั้ง” ไม่อยากเปิดตัวเพราะยังไม่ชัวร์หรือเปล่า? “มันไม่ได้ไป ถ้าไปก็จะบอก (บอกจริงอ่ะ?) เอ๊ะ ไปดีมั้ย (ทำเสียงแหวๆ)” มีข่าวเยอะเลย คิดจีบซันนี่เลยดีมั้ย? “อ้อมจีบเค้าเหรอ คิดดูก่อนนะ เอ๊ะ หรือว่าจะจีบกันดีมั้ย หน้าซันนี่ยิ่งใสๆอยู่ด้วย” ก็พูดเงี้ยคนเลยมองว่าชอบกินเด็ก! “หาก่อนนะ กับความรักก็มีคนคุยกันบ้าง แต่ด้วยงานอ้อมไม่มีเวลา หากมีแฟน ต้องผ่านด่านการทำงานให้ได้ หากใครคิดจะเข้ามารู้จัก เจอข่าวแบบนี้ก็ตกใจ ข่าวพารากอน มันเกินไป หากจะปิดบังล่ะก็จะกล้าไปที่นั่นทำไม มีข่าวก็ดีนะ พี่ๆเขายังสนใจ ก็สนุกดี ถ้าเป็นเมื่อก่อนคงเครียด” หากมีแฟนจะกังวลเรื่องอะไร? “เขาจะเข้ากับเราได้มั้ย อย่างสัมภาษณ์อ้อมเราทำงานตรงนี้คงพูดได้ระดับหนึ่ง หากลึกๆอ้อมกับแฟนก็คงเป็นเรื่องของอ้อมกับที่บ้าน ณ วันนี้หากจะให้บอกขนาดว่าไปกินข้างร้านนี้ อ้อมคงไม่บอก” งั้นถามเรื่องแฟน? “ยังไม่มีเพื่อนสนิท น้องสนิท พี่สนิท ไม่มีอะไรทั้งนั้น มีแต่คนที่คุยบ้าง แต่ยังไม่สนิทขนาดลับเฉพาะคนรู้ใจ”.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't know Tinah but although Aom is aging gracefully...but I want her to be happy with someone and Age is just a number....I'm not talking marriage but something like a relationship that will blossom...cuz she's almost 30...I don't want her to be an old maid...She deserves happiness and a family...I can see she will make a great mother one day.

tinah

sarNie Coma
she already turn 31 :( i thought she just turn 30..but yeh age is nothing but a number..even though her age is increasing but she still looking beautiful as ever..im one of the person who would like aom to date sunny :D he is way younger(but not so younger maye atleast 6 or 5 years apart?) but its not like they are gonna marry right after they date..lol..so i do want to see her with someone..cuz ever since the break up between her and tui..shes hasnt been rumor with anyone..i want to see her happy..and having fun..besides working she needs to take a break from it!

Edit: yeh i can see aom being a great mother..looks like she wants to start a family of her own..cuz everytime i see her..shes carrying a baby :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aom so cute!

Tinah, don't get me started on playing match maker for our Aom. I can go on and on with the list. I do feel that her and Sunny are cute but I don't know if their personality are compatible. However, it does seem that Sunny acts or speaks more grown than his age so never know; maybe Aom see the sparks in him if the rumors are true.

No matter who the guy maybe, he can be ugly, cute, sexy, funny, rich, poor, or whatever; just as long as Aom is loved and taken cared of, I'm more than grateful.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
The news thing is just talking about Aom going someplace w/ Sunny. So the people go ask on set of Aom's lakorn, that one w/ Por. So Aom is like I was there w/ friends. And people would keep going to her asking who she came with. So Aom left and I guess Sunny came to that same place later. So the news of that. Also asking her if she doesn't get along w/ Opal? But Aom said she doesn't know who Opal is. And she doesn't really know Sunny, only talk to him a little.
Anyways, at the end of it they ask about a boyfriend. And I like how she asnwered that. LOL She's like I don't have a peunsanit, nongsanit, or p'sanit. I only have people I'm talking with, but its nothing serious to where we know each other's hearts. LOL Bring in peunsanit (title of Sunny's movie). Peunsanit = cose friend, nongsanit = close younger friend, p'sanit = close older friend.

anjos

samantha said:
i think aom is a gorgeous girl...she doesnt even look her age..and who ever she ends up with..i just hope that he takes good care of her..she deserves to be well taken care of=]
[post="137962"][/post]​

you said it gril..... Aom is a very pretty, gorgeous gril.... and whoever get her is very lucky......