anyone who has over 200 posts that lives in the US

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
so I've been wanting sum stuff from yeasaia.com. I dont have a credit card so I cant get anything. I was wondering if sumone that has a credit card willing to get those things for me. I'll mail my cash to you, adn you can then send my stuff when yuo recieve it. I asked for people who has over 200 post cux then I can trust them. I live in Minnesota so if sumone lives here too and is willingly to do this will be better. thanks.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
i don't know about usa but in aust. u r not allow to mail cash, they just disappear in the process of mailing. we use money order.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Amy said:
i don't know about usa but in aust. u r not allow to mail cash, they just disappear in the process of mailing. we use money order.
[post="21160"][/post]​
LOL i did mailed my cash to someone like 300 bucks..also other 20 bucks for sarN.. its safe for me..but sending 300 bucks is big risk for me..and it's safe..phew! after that, i stopped...i just use money order from now on. :D

cecilia

Staff member
goodgurl272 said:
so I've been wanting sum stuff from yeasaia.com. I dont have a credit card so I cant get anything. I was wondering if sumone that has a credit card willing to get those things for me. I'll mail my cash to you, adn you can then send my stuff when yuo recieve it. I asked for people who has over 200 post cux then I can trust them. I live in Minnesota so if sumone lives here too and is willingly to do this will be better. thanks.
[post="21157"][/post]​
:lol:
i dont' have 200 posts yet..but you know me..everyone know me..i been here for
the longest time..so if you trust me..i can do it..i live in WISCONSIN..keke...if you
agree..feel free to pm me..okie..keke...

KITKAT..

:eek: ..you have so many POST..kekek.. :unsure: :lol: :p :) :D :mellow:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i know sucks not to have a credit card and site need credit card why can't u just used cash nvm i know why

cecilia

Staff member
Vanida said:
i know sucks not to have a credit card and site need credit card why can't u just used cash nvm i know why
[post="21514"][/post]​
haha...otherwise..you can purchase a GIFT DEBIT card at the bank..it'll cost you a
around 10-15 dollars for fee..but you can use it online..keke...hope this help too..if
you dont' trust me..keke... :p

Rakniran

Why dont you ask your parents to do this for u? Your parents should have a credit card. I think is better that way and easy.

Rakniran

Oh,i'll do it if,u pay me $20.00 to do it..hehehehehe...
Doesnt sound right?
okay i stop now..lol

I live in Ohio.USA

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yeah, i usually just use my parent's and then give them the cash :D unless you don't want your parents to know that you are getting these thing...<_< lol jk

kitkat

sarNie Elites
cecilia said:
:lol:
i dont' have 200 posts yet..but you know me..everyone know me..i been here for
the longest time..so if you trust me..i can do it..i live in WISCONSIN..keke...if you
agree..feel free to pm me..okie..keke...

KITKAT..

:eek: ..you have so many POST..kekek.. :unsure: :lol: :p :) :D :mellow:
[post="21503"][/post]​
yeah goodgurl272, you can trust cecilia. :D

yeah i know i have a lot of posts..but i worked hard for it.. haha! because ever since about 3 monthes i haven't been in this forum since my computer is so crappy.. until last august...i had ZERO... so i wanted to make it more to feel like i'm sarNworld citizen. LOL :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
:( :( cecilia ripped me off once.

I told her to send me a piece of gum....

WHERE IS MY PIECE OF GUM!??!?!?

:lol: :lol:

she's trustworthy!

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
thanks all! =) I dont want to ask my parents cux I already spent their money on korean dramas. cecilia I trust you. seen so active in this forum so much. gonna pm you on what I'm wanting and the info.