Anyone listens to Hmong kwv txhiaj?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Like any young people, I don't listen to them, but when I heard Cib Xyooj 2 zag in her Vol 9, I started to like listening to them. Then later, I saw her ib zaj kwv txhiaj from her volumn 10, I was totally into it. I just told myself to get it. The other day, i went to the flea market and bought her vol10, which contains 12 zaj kwj txhiaj. Ib zag hais ib hom kwv txhiaj. I just thought she's amazing to be able to hu different kinds of kwv txhiaj. Hahaha...I think I'm going to get addicted to kwv txhiaj. I don't know about other artists, but I loved cib xyooj cov kwv txhiaj. I loved vol 10. I think these kinds are kwv txhiaj are for our generation since it adds music. I don't like her morlum songs as much as her kwv txhiaj paj nruag.

My favorite tracks are track 2, Tsis muaj neej tsa viv ncaus (suab moosloob), track 10, neeg poobzoo (suab moobloob), track 1, and track 11, txoj kev ntsuag, which is the saddest kwv txhiaj ever. I cried while listened to it.

Give it a try. I loved it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it's very interesting..i'm alwaise looking to get in touch w/ my hmong side...i dunno..sometimes i'm like you to..i just tell myself to get into it..i spent 2-3 hours asking my dad about kwv txhiaj tis one day...but it's still kinda hard for me to understand what they are saying...w/ all the metaphors..esp if it's in green...i dunno..but i heard tis kwv txhaij once about orphans..i dunno who "hais" the kwv txhaij...but it wuz touching..and wow! i actuallie completely understood it...

i wanna learn how to hais kwv txhiaj...but it seems so complicated...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^ oh! you're hmong.
i LOVE your siggie to death!!! *drools*

i dont like listening to them all the time.

BUT I WOULD RATHER WATCH THE MOVIES THOUGH.

the ones where they just stand and sings.

i cried and cried and CRIED on this one kwv txhiaj video.

man... that was hella sad and dramatic. i blobbed and blobbed.

my mom is always into it... so im kool with it too. all fine with me.

us younger generation need to step up, i think.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i feel myself singing lub txaj in the showers ALOT. one of my guitly pleasures...even though kuv seev tsis tau lub suab. i still find myself hais lub txaj in the shower. i like ashley thao, miss hmong international 2005, lug txaj ua nyaab. :D

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I like to listen to some but not all. The ones that they sing then pause.......sing then pause.......sing then pause.....is annoying. There was one on youtube I clicked on it and I just had to stop it cause I didn't like it. But I like listening to is the one that starts out, Ua cia.......It's usually a kwvtxhiaj about orphan or a sad kwvtxhiaj. A couple of years back, a Christian Hmong radio put one up of this lady who sanged that kwvtxhiaj for her mother; it was so touchy. They don't have it online no more. I'm Hmoob Dlawb, but I like to listen to Moob Leeg's lugtxhaj more than Hmoob Dlawb's.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I like to listen to some but not all. The ones that they sing then pause.......sing then pause.......sing then pause.....is annoying. There was one on youtube I clicked on it and I just had to stop it cause I didn't like it. But I like listening to is the one that starts out, Ua cia.......It's usually a kwvtxhiaj about orphan or a sad kwvtxhiaj. A couple of years back, a Christian Hmong radio put one up of this lady who sanged that kwvtxhiaj for her mother; it was so touchy. They don't have it online no more. I'm Hmoob Dlawb, but I like to listen to Moob Leeg's lugtxhaj more than Hmoob Dlawb's.
The kwv txhiaj starts with "ua...ciavvvvvvvvvv....." yog suab lus taum. I agreed with you, those kinds are so sad. Just the two starting words "ua ciav..." are enough to make me cry, if the singer is good. I also like suab moos loob, which starts with "niam yai".

miyu

sarNie Egg
Like any young people, I don't listen to them, but when I heard Cib Xyooj 2 zag in her Vol 9, I started to like listening to them. Then later, I saw her ib zaj kwv txhiaj from her volumn 10, I was totally into it. I just told myself to get it. The other day, i went to the flea market and bought her vol10, which contains 12 zaj kwj txhiaj. Ib zag hais ib hom kwv txhiaj. I just thought she's amazing to be able to hu different kinds of kwv txhiaj. Hahaha...I think I'm going to get addicted to kwv txhiaj. I don't know about other artists, but I loved cib xyooj cov kwv txhiaj. I loved vol 10. I think these kinds are kwv txhiaj are for our generation since it adds music. I don't like her morlum songs as much as her kwv txhiaj paj nruag.

My favorite tracks are track 2, Tsis muaj neej tsa viv ncaus (suab moosloob), track 10, neeg poobzoo (suab moobloob), track 1, and track 11, txoj kev ntsuag, which is the saddest kwv txhiaj ever. I cried while listened to it.

Give it a try. I loved it.

never heard of her before, but thx!

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
i like ashley thao, miss hmong international 2005, lug txaj ua nyaab.
OMG!!...i'm so addicted to her lug txaj...it's so good...especally the 3rd track, "Nkaujmuam Hab Nraugnug"...althought it's like almost 15 min, it's really good, it never occur to me about what she said until i heard it the first time, i was really amazed...i never thought it that way before...anyways, yea...i went crazy looking for her cd...i heard it on the radio once and it took this whole summer to find it...and i finally did...i bought it and now my whole family is addicted to it too...even my brothers...i was surprised...

to be honest, i didn't really like to listen to lug txaj, but after hearing Ashley Thao...i'm so addicted...i got to admit, i'm to the point where i buy the movies for my mom and watches it with her...hehehe

if u guys have the chance...buy it...it was only $10 for 8 track...it's worth it...go and support her!!

here is the link if u guys wants to listen to it: http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage-11...b+nraugnug.html

cecilia

Staff member
wow, this is another amazing topic .. i didn't know there are some young ppl out there still listen to this .. i always find hmoob leeg le lug txaj good. especially the one start with OH CAAG NTUJ . but then again, the white one are good too .. just that hmoob leeg have a softer tone to their voices ..LOl.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!...i'm so addicted to her lug txaj...it's so good...especally the 3rd track, "Nkaujmuam Hab Nraugnug"...althought it's like almost 15 min, it's really good, it never occur to me about what she said until i heard it the first time, i was really amazed...i never thought it that way before...anyways, yea...i went crazy looking for her cd...i heard it on the radio once and it took this whole summer to find it...and i finally did...i bought it and now my whole family is addicted to it too...even my brothers...i was surprised...

to be honest, i didn't really like to listen to lug txaj, but after hearing Ashley Thao...i'm so addicted...i got to admit, i'm to the point where i buy the movies for my mom and watches it with her...hehehe

if u guys have the chance...buy it...it was only $10 for 8 track...it's worth it...also, i was told that she made this cd bc she need money for college...so go and support her!!

here is the link if u guys wants to listen to it: http://www.ehmongmusic.com/displayimage-11...b+nraugnug.html
Not bad, but i still love cib xyooj's kwv txhiaj. she's able to sing different kinds of kwv txhiaj. Lol...i didn't know there are so many different kuvtxhiaj sounds. However, I'm really amazed to see a Hmong American girl hu kuv txhiaj. I might support her if I find her CD at the flea market. Lol...i'm starting to move toward kwv txhiaj. My sister was looking at me strangely like I was crazy the other day when i played Cib Xyooj's kwv txhiaj CD. Lol...

If anyone wants to listen to Cib Xyooj's daim kwvtxhiaj paj nruag, look in the download section. I upload the CD there for you all. Oh yeah...I dedicate zaj kwv txhiaj hu ua "Tsias muaj neejtsa vivncaus" rau cov viv ncaus nej sawv daws (especially young married ladies), and to myself too -_-.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
oh thank god i am not the only one. i love it too. i especially love the hmoob leej one, since i am one myself. to me, they just song soooo much better than the white one. sorry, not meant to offend anyone though.

anyone here know hoe to sing?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
oh thank god i am not the only one. i love it too. i especially love the hmoob leej one, since i am one myself. to me, they just song soooo much better than the white one. sorry, not meant to offend anyone though.

anyone here know hoe to sing?
the way hmoob lees seev when they hu kwv txhiaj is nicer i guess, however, when when it comes to hu nkauj, i prefer hu hmoob dawb. i like hmoob lees kwv txhiaj thiab hmoob moos loob kwv txhiaj, oh, and lus taum. have you heard hmoob suab cov kwv txhiaj? i heard they played at the flea market. it's quite different. one of these days, i will get a copy of hmoob suav cov kwv txhiaj even if my sister thinks i'm crazy.

i'm glad that kwvtxhiaj still exists. we have something to call ours, not copy from other people.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't really linsten to them.....unlease my parents listen to it........