anyone know who's coming from lao or thailand for the new year?

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering if you guys know who is coming from laos or thailand to perform at the Fresno Hmong New Year? usually every year would have two or three star or singer that is coming......oh, and if you have been to whoever concert in the past. tell me about it so i won't be so freak out if the performer do anything weird.......

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
maybe dawb thoj and pov thoj's brother because they came to the minnesota new year. i didn't see them, but my sister saw dawb thoj and my mom saw pov thoj's brother, and it was broadcasted about dawb thoj and pov thoj's coming to MN, not sure about CA.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
wow.....dawj thoj and pov thoj brother.....ummmm...that sound good i guess...for those that has been to her concert..is it good or boring....pov thoj's brother is a great singer....i do wanted to meet him too...i have always wanted to see how he look like in reality because the star look different from movie then in really life.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
really, your sister saw dawb thoj and your mom saw pov thoj tus brothers. well all of you people say that dawb thoj back again for a concert and the answer to that is no. dawb thoj is now married, that why your sister saw dawb thoj. yeah this is true, dawb thoj now married a man in the united states some where. and her new album vol. 9 might be her last album because she say in her cd cover

mmm0403 said:
maybe dawb thoj and pov thoj's brother because they came to the minnesota new year. i didn't see them, but my sister saw dawb thoj and my mom saw pov thoj's brother, and it was broadcasted about dawb thoj and pov thoj's coming to MN, not sure about CA.
[post="49586"][/post]​

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
dawb thoj is married? to a guy in USA?....seems like alot of girl from thailand and lao came and marry guys in the US....like See lor from lao, she marry a guy in MN.... :lol:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Pepper_UHT said:
dawb thoj is married? to a guy in USA?....seems like alot of girl from thailand and lao came and marry guys in the US....like See lor from lao, she marry a guy in MN.... :lol:
[post="50544"][/post]​
is she...ummmm. i didnt know that...i dont like her....the way she sings and acting.....not on my list...and they said that she very small too.... :unsure:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
you mean See Lor?...well, i do like her singing...i haven't seen any of her acting...do you mean in her MV? if so, yea, she's not quite good in acting in her MV's....but i do like most of her songs...and yea, i heard they say she's short....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think Dawj thoj is married to anybody..mabe she just didn't go home yet.. i think.. but as for See lor.. i thought she went home.. huh? She married a guy in Mn? Are you sure? or is this a rumor.?. I hate rumors....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
YM_gurl said:
i don't think Dawj thoj is married to anybody..mabe she just didn't go home yet.. i think.. but as for See lor.. i thought she went home.. huh? She married a guy in Mn? Are you sure? or is this a rumor.?. I hate rumors....
[post="51659"][/post]​
Nope, it's not a rumor...See Lor married a guy in MN...that's what ChueFu told my sister...his dad is the one who sponsor See Lor and Sue Lor to the US for their concert (World Video Promotion).....my sis is a good friend of ChueFu during high school and they still contact each other.....my sis even get to talk with Sue Lor on the phone and ask her have she found anyone in the US that she like and might marry them to live in the US...but Sue Lor said that she don't want to live in the US....she wants to go back and live in Lao only.... and I was there when my sis talk with Sue Lor so don't think i made up...'cause i do too don't like rumors... :D

leek18

sarNie Adult
really see lor got married. well i think i c her at sacramento cal expo hmong new year and she was selling chue fue lawv cov movies. when i c her i would like do i know her and then i keep thinking and is show me that it was see lor. if you guys go to sacramento cal expo hmong new year, did you guys c her. i c her on the last days and the third day

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i live in sac and i went to new year but i didn't see.. See Lor..
i guess she was there.. i just didn't see her.. than.. but let's hope this is not a rumor.. :)

macy

sarNie Egg
Well, I heard that Kaishek Vang was coming down to Sacramento but I don't know if he's from Laos or not?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
is anyone planing on going to Kwm Lis and Jerry's party this fresno new year....forgot what day is it, the 28th (?)...i heard it on the radio yesterday....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
jerry thoj and kwm lis (nuj nplaib) is having their concert....dont know when i heard it on hmong radio..anyone gonna go and check them out???...me not sure yet.....maybe....

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
[post="51659"][/post]​
I asked my mom the other day and she told me that Dawb Thoj is married someone in the United States maybe in Sheboygan, WI. I think Dawb mentioned something about it saying if she find someone in the US, she would stay.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i heard that those people that always sing those poem thing or whatever u call it i don't get what they are saying are coming the one were everyone like.