anyone know who coming to usa (fresno new year) this year...?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, me too i want to know who coming this year

Tsawb Yaj from Laos is here in the US now and hope that he still here until new year end

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
vaab yaaj tus hais lug txaaj is here too. i heard from a guy who was selling her movies and say that she's in california right now. i think she'll be coming to mn new year.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really, that girl is here too well hope to see her too and she also a actress too and she act in the movie "zoo sib xws phem sib npaug" with voos yaj and iab hawj

vaab yaaj tus hais lug txaaj is here too. i heard from a guy who was selling her movies and say that she's in california right now. i think she'll be coming to mn new year.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that the THAI prince is coming!!!...i gotta look my best when he gets here...wonder if he's any goodlooking??....lol..and plus i've never seen a thai prince in real life before...only in movies...this is gonna be interesting!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i heard that the THAI prince is coming!!!...i gotta look my best when he gets here...wonder if he's any goodlooking??....lol..and plus i've never seen a thai prince in real life before...only in movies...this is gonna be interesting!
^ where you hear that?

there's only one thai prince, i wonder if he'll really come.
but that would be something if he did. :)

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
thai prince??? what thai prince??? never heard of him b4

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^^^
thailand has a king, and the king only has one son.
that's the prince.

i doubt that he'll come.
but yah.

i hope they bring good music artists.
:)

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
wow... the prince is comin???
that's weird...

but i hope to see pictures of him if he does come...

but i do wonder too... who's all the famous celebrities that are coming...

i wish tub yaj would come...

did he come here before??

max

sarNie Elites
I want to go to Fresno New Years so bad! It would be so cool if a lot of Hmong singers came. Also, it would be lovely if Thai singers came, too!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..the u kno that the hmong actors and actresses that play funny movies are gonna be there already. they're usually there..like pog nplaum and her husband, and many more..lol

i jus wanna go to fresno new year to buy movies...lol im planning on getting thai lakorns, korean dramas, hmong karaokes/movies esp. 3 Tooj Npab 2 and ET's new movie.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
^ where you hear that?

there's only one thai prince, i wonder if he'll really come.
but that would be something if he did. :)

i've never heard of the thai prince before until my inlaws said it...i was like "cool!"...you know who i wish would really come??...that hot korean lookalike guy....i think his name is eb lauj??...something like that...i think he's way HOTTER than tou yang......the main guy that plays this movie....--->

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
lol..the u kno that the hmong actors and actresses that play funny movies are gonna be there already. they're usually there..like pog nplaum and her husband, and many more..lol

i jus wanna go to fresno new year to buy movies...lol im planning on getting thai lakorns, korean dramas, hmong karaokes/movies esp. 3 Tooj Npab 2 and ET's new movie.
hahahhaha! i know! last year my cousin met pog nplaum and even took a pic with her! i was like i wanna meet her!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i've never heard of the thai prince before until my inlaws said it...i was like "cool!"...you know who i wish would really come??...that hot korean lookalike guy....i think his name is eb lauj??...something like that...i think he's way HOTTER than tou yang......the main guy that plays this movie....--->
ewww... he's not that great looking...

tou yang is way hotter!