Anyone know any school/places that helps you learn thai language in Thailand/ Sacramento/US??

123yanis

sarNie Egg
I was wondering, if anyone know a schools or places that helps you learn thai langauge in CA, US, or Thailand, please tell me,ok?
thanks!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I know that there are a lot of Thai language classes down south. Los Angeles has a lot. But if you're not from around here, of course it'll be inconvenient to you. Perhaps the best way is to take online classes for the language if you can't find anywhere local.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Another option is to search for teachers/classes online at craigslist.org just choose your city and type in the search. I found a class in San Francisco for only 15/hr...but I need a job 1st lol. Good luck!

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
my hubby sends me to thai wat in north hollywood.

It's $100 +$35 for three months every saturday and sunday.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Interesting. How long have you been there and how are you progressing in the class? Is it easy/difficult?

123yanis

sarNie Egg
thanks!!...all of the info that u all gave me is good..thank you!

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
^ Interesting. How long have you been there and how are you progressing in the class? Is it easy/difficult?

I started in July...I'm doing well. I can read and write a little now. My reading is better than my writing. I already knew how to speak and listen so that helped.