anyone has a pic of kos lis

becki

sarNie Hatchling
kos lis is ntxawm lis bro... anyways anyone have a pic of ntxawm lis bro... kos lis juz wounder who he is like... n anyone have his songs... if ya do than plz share... juz wanna to hear one of his songs... :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kos lis? that dude that sings hella good.. ? i know only one kos lis.. go to www.ehmongmusic.com.. he got some songs in there...

os uh.. who said they were brother & sisters? :)

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Brother and sister? I doubt it, unless you count that they are both Hmong Lee.

Kos Lis has a sexy voice though...ahhhh...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
kos lis? that dude that sings hella good.. ? i know only one kos lis.. go to www.ehmongmusic.com.. he got some songs in there...

os uh.. who said they were brother & sisters? :)
i dont know if they are or not... juz wounder who he is... well this one person talk me i dont know him... well yea...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
kos lis and ntxawm lis are not brother and sister. i know her. she is my cousin. all of her sisters live back in laos except for one who lives in spokane. the only brother of ntxawm lis that i can name is vaj. that is the only one. i don't know how many more brothers that she has. he is the only that i can remember right now. if you guys want to know more about her ask me and i will tell all of you guys.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
kos lis and ntxawm lis are not brother and sister. i know her. she is my cousin. all of her sisters live back in laos except for one who lives in spokane. the only brother of ntxawm lis that i can name is vaj. that is the only one. i don't know how many more brothers that she has. he is the only that i can remember right now. if you guys want to know more about her ask me and i will tell all of you guys.
I heard that Tub and Ntxawm are dating in real life is that true?

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
;) hahah really? wow.. tell her " I LOVE HER " hahaha I'm a bigg fann of hers.
and she's jux A+ beautiful. most pretty Hmong actress we've gotton in a lifetym.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow..really..
i didn't know that she has the voice from kos lis...anyways ..are they really brother and sister?