Anyone going to support Chakrit in Bangkok Dangerous this weekend?

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I am so excited to go out and see Bangkok Dangerous this weekend. Not because of Nicholas Cage (who I am NOT a fan of) But to support Thailand's very own Chakrit! There are other thai actors in this movie too- but I don't exactly know their names.

Anyone else heading to the movies?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
I'll be out saturday night watching it with a whole bunch of my friends.
Of course I gotta go out and support the handsome Chakrit, along with Pei and Dom.
Not a BIG fan of Nicolas Cage what so ever.
I'm pretty excited to see this!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I would really wanna find out why its Rated R! LOL! my little cousins can't see it >:] But I'm goingg! woot woot!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Question that has been bothering me since I saw the movie trailer a few months back. I KNOW Chakrit speaks really good english. Why in the world does he have the worse accent in the movie? There are thai people in Thailand who don't speak with that think of an accent!

UGh- I think Nick Cage will ruin the movie for me- but I will cherish every scene with our hunky Chakrit.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Question that has been bothering me since I saw the movie trailer a few months back. I KNOW Chakrit speaks really good english. Why in the world does he have the worse accent in the movie? There are thai people in Thailand who don't speak with that think of an accent!

UGh- I think Nick Cage will ruin the movie for me- but I will cherish every scene with our hunky Chakrit.....
On the Tee No Mochit interview with Chakrit and Pei, they explained that the reason they sound fobby is because the directors wanted them to speak like how a Thai person would speak English instead of a normal English speaking person. Pei was relieved lol. Chakrit said when he went casting, the people ask him "can you speak Thai?" So he's like of course since he's Thai :lol:.

I'll watch it for all of them! Nicholas Cage, Chakrit, and Pei!

skies

sarNie Adult
i have been waiting for this movie to come out so of course yeah i'm definitely going! :D just hate the fact that they made chakrit speak in a fobby english when his english is just perfectly fine...but whatever i guess...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: me and my hubby and my two besties whom are mexican (don't know why I feel the need to add LOL) by the way are going to support chakrit muahahah LOL and Dom and Pei ^_^ Rawr then we are going again with my parents... LOL then going again with my sisters and going again with my cousins and another group of friends ... so I will be buying 7 different tickets total probably for the movie lol ... plus my hubby 14 ... yes we're going 7 different times >.< don't ask why... lol everyone schedule is different I guess sigh! going to the theatre in downtown dallas ^__^ rawr or maybe the one at the mall anyone in the dfw area? LOL j.k :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
On the Tee No Mochit interview with Chakrit and Pei, they explained that the reason they sound fobby is because the directors wanted them to speak like how a Thai person would speak English instead of a normal English speaking person. Pei was relieved lol. Chakrit said when he went casting, the people ask him "can you speak Thai?" So he's like of course since he's Thai :lol:.

I'll watch it for all of them! Nicholas Cage, Chakrit, and Pei!
I had a feeling that's what the director wanted, a person from Thailand with the asian accent. It would make more sense & also make the movie more believable. Although i would love to hear Chakrit speak in fluent english, I'm not even going to get mad! Just as long as I get to see Chakrit & Dom! ekkk!! but... too bad i don't have anyone to go with... wahhh...!! sniff sniff.... :lmao:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: me and my hubby and my two besties whom are mexican (don't know why I feel the need to add LOL) by the way are going to support chakrit muahahah LOL and Dom and Pei ^_^ Rawr then we are going again with my parents... LOL then going again with my sisters and going again with my cousins and another group of friends ... so I will be buying 7 different tickets total probably for the movie lol ... plus my hubby 14 ... yes we're going 7 different times >.< don't ask why... lol everyone schedule is different I guess sigh! going to the theatre in downtown dallas ^__^ rawr or maybe the one at the mall anyone in the dfw area? LOL j.k :p
7 times ?!?!?!?!?! WOW- you are hard core!

Downtown Dallas huh? I've been there a number of times. Usually when my cousin throws his annual crawfish boil- yep- I fly from NJ to DFW for the weekend just for 50lbs of crawfish! Unfortunately- I won't be there this weekend- but if I was I'd definately make you come see the movie for the 8th time! Ha!