Anyone else having a problem accessing the Thai threads?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been trying to go to my Thai lakorn threads, but google won't let me because it says because of some things from sudsapda.com, there's a risk for malware or virus...is that problem happening to anyone else or is it just me? I wanna go on my Thai threads but I'm scared I could get a virus.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No, I've been on the Korean threads, other threads...it's just when I try to go on ANY of the Thai ones.
NVM, lol I think it's fixed

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah, lately Ive been getting warning signs from different thai websites too like Thairath and sudsapda.com but I clicked on not a dangerous site or sth like that since Ive been on the sites before this all happened but its weird if we're getting warnings from here

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
the reason is b/c some members' signatures contains pics from that website, so it is still safe to visit b/c the warning just come up randomly

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wait so when the link watever pops up saying warning or watever it said does that mean its not safe??? So continuing some of these threads is safe to go to rt?? I dont want any kind of viruses........

darvil

sarNie Adult
Can you guys tell me which threads have this issue? Some members are using the images which is why we're seeing this error. Those members should stop using those sig.. direct sigs shouldn't be used anyway. This is why we get this problem even though AF is not the infected party.

Let me know yea so we can figure out who's using those links so I can tell them (or edit it off) so people won't get this silly errors no longer ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i started sort of the same thread in the "office" section....i think we found out who it was that had sudsapda sig. well, if it really is because of her, she already changed her sig. lol