any upcoming projects??

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
that dude is handsome! that one that was giving the flowers to kalia! in fact all of the p'ek in here is handsome! it looks so good! "ua cas tsheej xav ib tus neeg li ntawm no tuaj thiab luas" LOL

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I wonder who was the one who spoke that line, his back was only shown. Might it be the guy that Kalai's sister tried to be mean to (just to get him away from her, even though she loves him).

About the slap scene...the elder lady did gave a weak slap, I guess she didn't want to hurt the young actress.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
lol my predictions is that it was micheal (mtv).
and if i was an actress, i think one of my fears is the slapping scenes. i have really sensitive cheeks, just a tap already hurts imagine a real slap. i have an uncle who was a movie producer and he was telling my dad how one of his actress got sick for a week or so because of a slapping scene. 0.O

nothinghill

sarNie Egg
I'm just pointing out little mistake and giving advice. It's like if a guy has their fly open, wouldn't you tell them to zip it up. Or do you just let it be so they can be more humiliated? If I wasn't nice I would had just describe the trailer with one word, which would had been harsh, but I didn't. Just because I point out some flaws, doesn't mean I'm a degrading anyone.

I made a few errors here (in my response), I could, because I'm not making money out of my words.

If a piece of work/project is released to make profit it should at least be more professional. I wouldn't expect anyone to be perfect though, people makes mistakes so they can learn from them.
"Degrading" was not the word i used or intended to use on you. You've got this message wrong. I was only saying that people make mistakes and so did you! END OF STORY!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
the slap part was WEAK...i juss laugh at it..but good trailer though..
oh yea i remember the girl who got slap saying that the lady who slap was scared that she might really hurt the girl so maybe thats why the slap was so fake...but i still cant wait to see this movie.. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
What's with the "!" exclamation mark...are you angry? I did mention no one was perfect and that includes myself, I'm not denying it. If my opinion stirred any hard feelings, then I apologize.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
if i was acting in a movie and was going to slap somebody i would be scared that it will hurt. your cheeks will have to make out of steel for it not to hurt.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
the trailer didn't flow that well...
i don't know.. just my opinion...
different parts of the drama just kept coming up for a few seconds...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
has anybody bought this movie yet??? i don't knowif the thing in MN has started yet but if anybody did then please hurry up and watch it and give us ur opinion....please i would really like to know...ok then thanks a bunch byebyes for now!!! :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
has anybody bought this movie yet??? i don't knowif the thing in MN has started yet but if anybody did then please hurry up and watch it and give us ur opinion....please i would really like to know...ok then thanks a bunch byebyes for now!!! :D
MN starts today.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sea games next saurday
hmm.. i don't know about this...
usually a trailer shows what the movie is about..
like a little insight...
but this didn't really show anything..
just parts about her being "poor"