Any romantic/comedy lakorn for Aff T.?

lala121

sarNie Egg
Lately Aff been having alot of heavy drama lakorn...
i wanna see her in a romantic/comedy...
i don't know if she can pull it off but she did pretty good in mon ruk lottery with dan d2b...
i want to see her in different genre of lakorn like maybe
the scary type
action comedy type...
and maybe like a bitchy role for her lolz
imagine Aff being those....it should be interesting...i'm kinda tired of the crying semi-weak n'ek she been doing lately...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
As much as I want to see Aff in a comedy, I can't even imagine Aff being funny. Aff's character in BGST was sorta annoying because she was loud, whiny, and obnoxious so if she plays a bitchy role I would have to hate her because of her voice. I do like Aff, but there are alot of things I complain about her. In Jai Rao, she cried wayyyyy too much to the point where I got so tired of her crying. There are just some actresses that can cry forever and I won't get tired of it, but with Aff, I get a little annoyed. And as much as I hate dramas with weak, sweet nang'eks, I think Aff is more suitable for those ones. But who knows, maybe someday in the future. [Which if true, I hope it's not with "Songkran"!] :)

cecilia

Staff member
i think she play comedy great -- i love her in mon ruk lottery as she's pretty hilarious in there with dan LOL ..

aside from MONRUK LOTTERY, she has not play any other comedy -- except a lighter character in TEETRAGONGSONG ..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Her dating Songkran has totally pulled her away from filming any new lakorns since she's doing business with him. Grrrr I wish she would do a romantic comedy or something with Aum or Mart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whoa Cupid Candy i'm also thinking the same too but please get some other guys that Aff hasn't work with yet, Aum or Mart is a good one but i'm
just tired of seeing the same faces. Why don't try Rome, man this dude should change roles and new script. Why don't they play in Action comedy or
something that is relaxing and enjoyable. It will be a 2 thumbs up if Rome/Aff get to pair in the future. So mad when they changes Rome from Vanida
and gave it to Tik.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whoa Cupid Candy i'm also thinking the same too but please get some other guys that Aff hasn't work with yet, Aum or Mart is a good one but i'm
just tired of seeing the same faces. Why don't try Rome, man this dude should change roles and new script. Why don't they play in Action comedy or
something that is relaxing and enjoyable. It will be a 2 thumbs up if Rome/Aff get to pair in the future. So mad when they changes Rome from Vanida
and gave it to Tik.
I thought about Rome but they always give him the same lame roles. I doubt they would even pair him with Aff