ANY PRETTY GURLS OUT THERE

chia_xng

sarNie Egg
HELLO TO ALL PRETTY GURLS AND HANDSOME BOYS OUT THERE. IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS AND WANT TO JOIN THE MISS HMONG AMERICAN NEW YEAR AND PRINCE CHARMING SEND ME YOUR EMAILS OR SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL SEND YOU THE FORMS. THERE WILL BE A SITE PRETTY SOON THAT PEOPLE CAME VISITS. ONCE THEY GIVE ME THE SITE I'LL POSY IT HERE. tHE AGE REQUIREMENT IS 17YRS OLD AND UP. HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS. chia_xng@yahoo.com

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
one here... but sorry don't want to interfere with miss hmong...???..cause my name might get talked by in here when i make mistakes...lol..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
one here... but sorry don't want to interfere with miss hmong...???..cause my name might get talked by in here when i make mistakes...lol..

its cool girl..at least their talking about u....hehe they aint got nothing to do but talk about u...how cool is that!.. :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HELLO TO ALL PRETTY GURLS AND HANDSOME BOYS OUT THERE. IF YOU HAVE THE LOOKS AND WANT TO JOIN THE MISS HMONG AMERICAN NEW YEAR AND PRINCE CHARMING SEND ME YOUR EMAILS OR SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'LL SEND YOU THE FORMS. THERE WILL BE A SITE PRETTY SOON THAT PEOPLE CAME VISITS. ONCE THEY GIVE ME THE SITE I'LL POSY IT HERE. tHE AGE REQUIREMENT IS 17YRS OLD AND UP. HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS. chia_xng@yahoo.com

pretty? && handsome? omg, please! :lol:

chia_xng

sarNie Egg
sorry i should reword it for some peoples out there. I don't mean that all the ugly ones can't be in it. Everyone is pretty and handsome. Whom ever has self confident in them self the join. Also this year is the 19th annivsary for the new year too, bring back miss hmong american 1999 untill now. So all the past winner will be there too.