Any good movies out there?

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Need some good movies to watch. Any recommendations?
The latest one that I've watched and enjoyed was
Inception and Tsis Kav Peb Tag Kis.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the stryline was okay, some part was decent but the n'rais gotta go, they totally mess up the movie, lol, i think at the end was a bit rushed, they forgive one another than they just wed, i thought it was a bit weird. :rolleyes1:

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
the stryline was okay, some part was decent but the n'rais gotta go, they totally mess up the movie, lol, i think at the end was a bit rushed, they forgive one another than they just wed, i thought it was a bit weird. :rolleyes1:
What's n'rais?? Lol. Typical ending then?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Na'rai is the protagonist, in Thai term, the poj lais in Hmong terms, (bad girl/evil girl, who gets in the way of the main characters).

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Na'rai is the protagonist, in Thai term, the poj lais in Hmong terms, (bad girl/evil girl, who gets in the way of the main characters).
Ohh. True about what you said earlier. But I guess
this story wouldn't be as interesting w/o the
Na'rais. If you look at the storyline through
the trailer, it seems kinda boring as if there's
no climax so I guess the Na'rais are supposed to
make it better. Unless they came up with a better
storyline

calla

sarNie Adult
have u guys try "Npas Ham Khaub Khuas" (Family Problem) with Xab Thoj? i watched it with my mom lastnite..and it was pretty good.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
have u guys try "Npas Ham Khaub Khuas" (Family Problem) with Xab Thoj? i watched it with my mom lastnite..and it was pretty good.
No. Haven't heard of it till now. Xab's movies are always the best for comedy. I'll try to find it on youtube