Any good Mayura-dubbed movies out recently?

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch many Thai lakorn recently and I just got done watching a couple of new good ones like, "Snaeh Nikron" (Thai title: Song Rao Niron) with Aom and Ken (so sad!!!!!!) and "Oun Chea Kaew Pneight Bong" (Thai title: Kaew Tur Pee) with Tik and Cherry. Are there any new good ones besides these two?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch many Thai lakorn recently and I just got done watching a couple of new good ones like, "Snaeh Nikron" (Thai title: Song Rao Niron) with Aom and Ken (so sad!!!!!!) and "Oun Chea Kaew Pneight Bong" (Thai title: Kaew Tur Pee) with Tik and Cherry. Are there any new good ones besides these two?

There is a good one too: Mun Sneah Kromoum with Noon S. and Mart.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I dont watch anymore mayura translation now because they dont know what movie that is good to translate. thai movies that is being translate in mayura are so suck now. They need to know wat movies to translate. I think we need to notify them on wat movies to translate 'cuz I know more and more peoople would perfer watching phoen pech translation or blue dvd.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
There is a good one too: Mun Sneah Kromoum with Noon S. and Mart.
Ooh! Thanks!!

I dont watch anymore mayura translation now because they dont know what movie that is good to translate. thai movies that is being translate in mayura are so suck now. They need to know wat movies to translate. I think we need to notify them on wat movies to translate 'cuz I know more and more peoople would perfer watching phoen pech translation or blue dvd.
I'll keep this in mind... thanks so much! BTW, do you live in the San Jose area? I think we may have met before....

ahveejah

sarNie Egg
that little girl in mon sneah kromom is oh sooo cute. hey, mayura releases slower than the other companies huh?

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Ooh! Thanks!!
I'll keep this in mind... thanks so much! BTW, do you live in the San Jose area? I think we may have met before....
r u talking to me. If u are "No" i dont live in san jose. I'm from stockton.."Y"

I dont watch anymore mayura translation now because they dont know what movie that is good to translate. thai movies that is being translate in mayura are so suck now. They need to know wat movies to translate.

i definitely agree with you! i just stopped watching mayura because a lot of the lakorns they release now suck, and also because they take too long to dub their lakorns, compared to other companies...

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
i definitely agree with you! i just stopped watching mayura because a lot of the lakorns they release now suck, and also because they take too long to dub their lakorns, compared to other companies...
Yeah I totally agree with that. Maybe I should expand my horizons because they do take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to dub their movies....