Any good Khmer dubbed thai series out recently that were good?

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
I am planning to buy some khmer dubbed thai series off of the ntry and mayura website. do you guys have any recommendations?

(so far I've just watched Ptak Sni Rissaya with chakrit and bee, which was pretty good)

:D

sunisa

I love all those three lakorns above.The most hilarious one is the one with Por and Pok.I was laughing all the way through that lakorn,esp. the parts w/ Pok and Por.I gotta a hand on that DVD.I don't wanna go to youtube to watch everything over again since it like 156 parts on youtube.But overall love it.It's one of the best comedy.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Awe thanks for the recommendations =).
I just finished watching the one with pok and por online at you tube and it soooo funny & good! we definitely have the same taste in movies =)
my favorite scene was when they were really physically fighting each other (hair pulling) and the big brother walked in hahah. =)

As for the Klean Keo Meas movie I just ordered it =) along with the lakorn with Kob & Stepehen and the mayura one with paul and pat
can't wait to watch it :wub:

Got any more suggestions? ;) Thanks for all the suggestions :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg por/pok lakorn is soooooooooooo hilarious i laugh so hard tear was in my eye so if ppl see me watching it they wouldn't know if i were crying or laughing LOL . I like the scene where Por dress in dat fish outfit and waited for Pok in her room on the bed LOL !!! And he told her let make babies and tell her to wear the female fish outfit dat was hanging on the wall so they be a couple omg soo funnie he say since she owe him money he come to collect interest hahah

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Oh! thank you guys for the KLUN KEOW Meas recommendation. It is soooooooooooooo sweet =) hehe. K gonna go back to watching the rest! :wub:

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
yay!! thank you peaches! now all Ihave to do is try to figure out how to use the megaupload thing. i need to d/l the mega manager huh?.... is it true I can only download 3 parts a day?

nope can't seem to get it to dl fully. it dl to about half the file then it says error =(