Any Complaints?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Any complaints about lakorns? Here's the spot..It's the direct e-mail address to them..And for sure they will get your words so here it is...I'm definetly gonna make a complaint lol..

webmaster@dida.co.th

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You don't have to give complaints..You can say good stuff too lol..But for me..Eum..No complaints for Pra Tinawong lol..Because it'll be over in a month 55..

Phon

sarNie Adult
my complaints will be about those stupid 3d thing they keep using and those wierd monster that don't exist in boran farytale. and thier clothes and hair never dress like gula and gomin again. and stop picking people who cant act. and please stop using so much power and fake horse fake flying fake power 3d lazer look alike lol. and stop stretching out the movie when its gonna end just end it stop adding new charactor to it. and stop remaking old boran if your gonna change everything just come up with something new new title new lakorn. thats what i will complain about but not yet though. lol. :loool: :tease: :dude:

yak

sarNie Adult
yes... u go phon.. lol.. but i have one thing to say... if they going to add new stuff into da lakorn.. pls.. pls.. make the story make sense instead add of stupid stuff and make us ppls get lost in the movie.. lol... also the graphic.. stop doing them fake background.. like in kroor guy yasit.. when da charactor moves in those fake background it mess up the movie.. nope dont like that.. if ur going to do that... pls.. fix that before airing it.. and yes.. no more ugly costumes with long hair... boran is boran... not boran/mordin day.... ok.. lol.. dat was more than one thing.. ha ha

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..u go people.. U guys are really cracking me up with ur complaints...Oh yea don't forget the complaint(s) thread is not suppose to be posted here but at the link that Thanamas89 had up. Anyways, u peeps go and show them ur anger, or should I say complaints...LOL!!! :loool: