Another Ch.3 Sex-Scandal

pze

sarNie Adult
these are old clips.....i remember seeing this a couple years ago.......and it sure is a look alike cause theres alot of angles that doesnt look like here.......but they do got similar features....

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
lol these are old
but she has been getting a lot of bad press lately
however it's kinda low to dig up an old scandal of hers ... but i guess that the media is jus riding on the hate on janie band wagon ... thai gossip must be slow ;p

my opinion ... i don't think that it's her b/c if it was her shit would have hit the fan the first time these photos surfaced ... i heart janie as an actress but as a person ionno ... she has interesting priorities ... ;p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I think the girl has a big resemblance to Janie, but I really don't think it's her...it doesn't look like her, Janie's always had plump cheeks...plus, it looks so staged...who takes pictures like that anyways? It looks like someone was standing right there with the camera, because if it was just them two, the pictures would be at different angles...wouldn't they need their hands?

It's sad to see these kind of rumors for anyone...it's one thing, for the star to admit it...like Edison Chen did publicly after his sex scandal pictures leaked out...but I'd like to give the woman the benefit of the doubt. She's a great actress, and I love that even though my mom thinks she's "fat", I think she's exactly how people should be, not too big or too small, I love that she's not as thin as the other actresses, that bothers me, to be as thin as Pat is...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it seems it's not janie... rumors with ken? if only it's true...
no rumors...but juz tat i guess Ken & her a real good friends tat they're putting tat "husband-snatcher" title on her....

but no....i hope it's not true...or tat these rumors about Ken neva reoccurs becuz he's got his kid and tat's the line for me....though i will continue to fantasize about him :wub:

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
no rumors...but juz tat i guess Ken & her a real good friends tat they're putting tat "husband-snatcher" title on her....

but no....i hope it's not true...or tat these rumors about Ken neva reoccurs becuz he's got his kid and tat's the line for me....though i will continue to fantasize about him :wub:
didn't she get the husband-snatcher title b/c her recent ex was still married w/children when they came out as an item? from my understanding pink_juliet_kashie is right there have been no rumors w/ken :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
didn't she get the husband-snatcher title b/c her recent ex was still married w/children when they came out as an item? from my understanding pink_juliet_kashie is right there have been no rumors w/ken :)
yes it was becuz of tat old guy she "dated"...so Ken's name got tossed in there too....but no rumors..juz his name was tossed in..is tat a rumour? i dunno...

oh yeah i forgot too..she had tat "gold-digger" title <_< boy...Janie had it tough

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Nah .... the girl in the sex clip/ photos is not Janie. The resemblance is there but very much doubt it is Janie. Too staged, too "pink" on the cheeks - Janie won't be seen in pink rouge like this - and too skinny to be her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm rite there with you girls...i rather like Janie...becuz i've alwaise been a thicker girl..and a round faced girl and I tink Janie represents girls like me..and makes me know that although I'm not super thin and have a long, structured face like a super-model..I can too be beautiful!
Me too. I like her figure!!!

It looks like her in some angles. It could be her, it might not. PEOPLE PEOPLE don't ever take pictures of yourself naked or record *ahem* so there won't be any issue to start off with. Ahahaha! To all the CELEBS that has been victims, don't make any excuses cause you did it to yourself (though I do pity a few CELEBS that were victims).

Well I hope it's not Janie cause I really admire her even with all the bad press.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I'm sure it's not Janie!!!!!! I don't think she would do this kind of thing!!!!

solin

sarNie Adult
I think It's look like her but not 100% sure.
If It's her she should admit it like Aon did lol and if not It's not funny at all
but since Janie has so much ennemies It could mostly be a fake and in the same time she's such a scandalous girl too.
I don't really care if It's her or not...I will still like her as anctress !

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Those pictures are so OLD ! We even opened a thread here few years ago...

And yeah the cheeks are too flat compare to Janie's one.

well, to me, the female in the clip looks like janie...i never really understood how all these celebs have so many look-a-likes...lol...but even if the person is janie, it doesn't really alter my perspective of janie as an actress...she's still a good actress and i still enjoy watching her lakorns...