Annoymous creations from AFC forum!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Man, I can't hide from you gals. ^_^ I tried, belle. I think the adm may have to do that. But I am not sure if they will. Anyway, now you gals know.... :tease:

I haven't post any of these two stories yet. I posted my stories at Ann's site. This one to be exact: http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...t-500&x=wrt
suk/flip, i wanna read that bratty assistant but i can't register from that forum (i wonder why)... can you please post it here or at afc? i wanna read it!!! ^_^

i think you have to write to the admin. i know there was one who did that and her name changed. i just forgot which forum i read it. eheh...

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I have no idea what happen there. You may want to ask Anonymous about that. :unsure:

I'll see if I can post it here. Soon....can't tell you when and can't really promise it'll be up by the end of this year. ^_^

I think most of you probably know I'm Me. LOL You can tell by my banner. Too lazy to request a change. :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I have no idea what happen there. You may want to ask Anonymous about that. :unsure:

I'll see if I can post it here. Soon....can't tell you when and can't really promise it'll be up by the end of this year. ^_^

I think most of you probably know I'm Me. LOL You can tell by my banner. Too lazy to request a change. :lol:
that's ok! ;)