Annoying brother!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok so i have a younger brother the baby brother! so he met this one girl on asiantown and started talking to her and all then met her on the day before superbowl we thought she was a nice gal and all but the truth is that she is a LIAR!! when she started dating my brother she was also dating another guy from out of state then couple weeks later like 3 weeks later she said she is prego by my bro and she wants to marry him. went to my uncles house and they were ready to do the chicken thing but my mom called to my aunt and said dont do anything cause that girl was married once and cheated on her hubby with her cousin ( mom sister son) and cheated on her 2nd hubby with this dude out of state and my bro! so we went over to my uncles place she claim she is a month prego going into 2 months by my bro when they just met the day before super bowl so i mentioned about her bf out of state she claimed it was her best guy friend so i was like i have guy friends i dont tell them i love them what kind of friendship do you have with ur best friend? and she got scared cause i got proof and walked out my stupid bro and bro in law took her back home cause we dont know the truth about her cause alot and i mean alot of people knows her history and on the way home she was crying ( more like fake crying, i heard cause my bro in law recorded their convo) so yea nowadays my dumbass bro will not be graduating because of this dumb witch, my bro caught her out with guys and she just sweet talk to my bro he goes crazy, and turns out that witch lied that she was prego with my dumb bro!! this girl is getting on my nerves!!! when she was at my uncles house we gave her a chance to tell us if she was divorced before if she is then we will know how to let my bro and her get married and she was like "why do you guys keep saying im a divorced girl, i've never been married before but yes i have live with a guy half my life." so later her cousin (which is one of her ex-hubby) bro contacted us and told us the story we confronted her she denies EVERYTHING!!!!

sorry for soo long but this have been bugging me for so freakin loong!!!! and my dumb stupid brother is stupid enough to keep staying with her...sorry i just needed somewhere to write this down before i EXPLODE!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..!! Your brother must be young and still going through that phase of young love. Maybe in time, when he's older and wiser...he'll realize that she isn''t what he think she is, but for now, he's her love puppy. I hope your brother see it and break way from her fast...its not good to be with a lier.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
my brother is the dumb-est bro ever!! he caught her clubbing with other guys and she sweet talk to him my bro gets all happy again!! he so dumb!!!

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
okay...so what? you said your brother "is not graduating" >? so does that mean he's still in highschool?
like wth is wrong wid kids these days.... i understand i have younger bros too
but heck yea kick major a$$!!
--if one my bros did this... psh! just thinking about it i'm mad with you lol kinda...
but no i think your lilo bro was/is just smitten. he probably needs a third person/a close friend? (not a family member)
to tell it as it is...>because sometimes when its family- it just goes through one ear and out the other.
so how old is this girl? wow she was once married so close to home and ya'lls didn't know?
>well if anything...i hope your brother thinks everything through and about his future....
i wish your family good luck.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thank you!!! yea he is a senior this year not graduating. he is 18 and her ugly ass is 22...

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
wtf 18 and a 22 year old...no that just doesn't work...that girl is going to be another divorcee but i guess she doesn't care...it does seem like ur bro is just smitten by her rite now...yea let a friend or somebody tell him like it is o see if get'll get through his thick head...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
he got a super cement head!! all my close cousins and uncle tried EVERYTHING! nothing works...and she is so freakin dumb the day she claimed she was prego by my bro she demanded him to marry her and that night when she came to my uncle house wanting to get married she packed her crap into his trunk already! i was like wtf who goes get married and pack their things already?!? DESPERATE!