Anne Thongprasom & Her Knights :Praew's 31st Anniversay

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wish willy was in here too instead of kong

heres the actually scan and more inside shoot! anne look so gorgeous *hyp* all the guys looked good especially rome and chakrit :wub:

this person didnt post the one with ken since its just an old shoot of him and anne lol

credit to Dol and anony @ AFC!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man, Ann's so lucky to be able to hangout with all these guys at the same time. Chakrit is looking so fine! Haven't seen Pete for along time but he looks great! Why didn't they do a photo shoot with Ken too! Sucks that they reused the picture of the two! Thanks for sharing!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats actually their old shoot together. i guess ken couldnt make it so they had to post up their old shoot

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gawd, it's like i love anne to the core of my bones, but at the same time, i'm so jealous to the core of my bones. LOL she is the every existence of my desires....talent, looks, and experience!!! all the men are HAWTTTT...their hair really looked good too...this has got to be my favorite chakrit hairdo. pete was also a pleasant surprise!

fun

Expired Sarnie
pete, rome and aum. all eye candy. anne is just too darn lucky. i am jealous of her. she's beautiful, talented and she has a heart of gold!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Darn. Too bad Ken isn't in here and that they had to put up one of their old photoshoot together in this magazine. Oh well. It's better to still have Ken in the Magazine as well ;P
I would have totally Love it and bought it at Ethaicd.com. Lol
They'll totally be the spotlight in this magazine. ahha
Thanks for the rest of the pictures :)

kulyia

RUK
yup definitely greed. anne has done movies with HOT guys man.. jealous hell yeah lol

his name is pete? i havent seen him in YEARSS

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
What happen to Will and Ken???? awwwwwww......it would be even more awesome with them all there.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i never really thought anything about Chakrit but oh dang he looks hot with thee hair :) Out of em' i like Aum and Ann's shoot. Its Extra Special cute :p