Anne-Ken Wax Model Opening

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, their wax look soo real! its unbelievable how it look so much like them too. what an honored for anne-ken to be part of the wax model along with other Hollywood Idols. you know, ive always thought anne resemble Julia Roberts

credit to anneforum

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks for sharing Tinah!
i have been waiting to see their Wax figures.
Oh wow looks like them but not all the way like them!!
But overall they did a great job!
I was looking and i was like they made a wax for Noi too
haha but nope!
They should've put the two waxes next to each other!!
She does resemble Julia Roberts too but idk to me,
Anne kinda resemble Angelina Jolie without the big lips!

The real Anne-Ken look soooo good together! & then there is Noi!

fun

Expired Sarnie
ken wax figure does not look like ken lol i mean you can tell it is him but... i dont know there's something about it. anne wax looks closer to her but you can tell it is fake, her arms and hands makes it look fake. i mean it is fake but the fake wax is supposed to look real. i hope that is not too confusing to comprehend lol

the western stars wax looks more realistic, they got every single detail looking real from the arms to the hands, let's just say closer to the real celebrites pysical details.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Wow they did a beautiful job with Anne! I think they could have done better with Ken. It looked like they got lazy and just smooth out his face. it's suppose to look rough and tough!!!! lol But it's still a great honor!

Okay, I admit, I thought the first picture was the wax figures and I was really impressed LOL

Anne and Ken looks so good that day! Love her dress! And Ken is sexy as always!!! Noi is simply beautiful!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Ann deserved to have their own wax figure and a great honor to represent Thailand. Madame Tussauds made the right choice to choose these two to represent Thailand in the actor category. Congrats to my favorite onscreen couple!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...they look so real it's kinda creepy. Will Smith's and Julia Robert's look really really real.

I saw this Chinese movie a long time ago where a rich family's son died and instead of burying him, they waxed him. They even had a wedding for him. His bride found out the night of their wedding and learns this family waxed all their dead family members and stores them in a room. CREEEPY!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
Anne always looks Great & Beautifullll !!!! the real one of course :p far Prettier than Julia Roberts

i didn't know that in Thailand u guyz have Madame Tussauds museum too :thumbsup: that's great !

kulyia

RUK
LMAO i thought the wax anne was the one wearing hot pink and was like HOLLY CRAP they did a badass job rofl. i like noi she looks like her. annes wax figure looks really stiff and kens figure is too photo shop looking

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, ceda_lee, I've seen that movie boy was it creepy!

Back to the topic, Ken and Ann look amazing together! They have so much chemistry! Ken's doll doesn't look like him much but Ann's was right on, they have the smile and everything!

myx

sArNieZ
wow they did a pretty amazing job. i, at first thought the wax doll was one were the one on first pix. i guess it shows that the wax doll really resemble them.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh, I'm kinda surprised they have international stars.....I didn't know. They look good too.