Anne/Ken Upcoming lakorn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
the sooner the better cuz like i said, they arent getting any younger and i dont i think ch3 would want to wait 3-4 years from now. these two are a HOT comodity
but you know sometimes they like to take advantage of poerful couples and throw them in a stupid lakorn hoping it will make ratings.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but you know sometimes they like to take advantage of poerful couples and throw them in a stupid lakorn hoping it will make ratings.
i don't think they would do that. [they better not] ch3 is tryna up their game so they better UP their game with the best lakorn ever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
true, but i think when it comes to anne/ken they have been the lucky ones. all 3 of their lakorns has been great. the producers should know whats best for them and us fans. then again, i dont want to jinx it though since we are gonna expect more than before.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
**sobs** :lmao: i'm on the verge of tears...after Sawan Bieng i thought i'll never get to see KEANN together ever again..thank the producers...

Romantic Period Lakorn HERE WE COME!! :spin:

OMFG! who here wants the same director for Oum Ruk & Sawan Bieng to direct this new one too..ME! Me! Me!! love her..ehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
**sobs** :lmao: i'm on the verge of tears...after Sawan Bieng i thought i'll never get to see KEANN together ever again..thank the producers...

Romantic Period Lakorn HERE WE COME!! :spin:

OMFG! who here wants the same director for Oum Ruk & Sawan Bieng to direct this new one too..ME! Me! Me!! love her..ehehe
awe kashie you want a romantic period? like ken/janie's lakorn?

i was hoping for a role switch this time where Ann is the one secretly in love with ken.. heheheh. & anne's character is a total dork. hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would definately love to see them in a period drama especially since its not alot nowadays. plus, it would be a good change from their last 3 lakorns. hey, same production is great too!..i wanna see whats their plan for anne/kens third lakorn w/ them.

nina07

sarNie Adult
YAY !!! ANOTHER LAKORN WOOHOO !!! EVERYONE KNOWS THERE THE SHiZZ..JUST ADMiT iT PEEPOS...HAHAHA...i CANT WAiT !!! iF ONLY iT CAME SOONER..LiKE AT THE END OF THiS YEAR OR SOMETHiNG.. THAT WOULD BEE SOO COOL..HAHA...

KAWEE AND NARiN

NAPAT AND CHEN...AND BABY..

HAHAHAH !! i WONDER iF THERE GOiNG TO HAVE A BABY iN THiS ONE...HMM...KEKEKE

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe we should leave some suggestions @ tv3 webboard so the admin will see it. haha no more babies although i adore them so much. we've seen ann pregnant for the last 2-3 lakorns already. i mean if they were to have a baby just show towards the ending or something.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awe kashie you want a romantic period? like ken/janie's lakorn?

i was hoping for a role switch this time where Ann is the one secretly in love with ken.. heheheh. & anne's character is a total dork. hehe.
yep..u read my mind ;) i'm still soo in love with Ken's look in NNS...**sigh** :wub:

i neva thought of tat...i would love tat huh...seem like Ken is alwaise the one in love w/ her first...or shows it more...yeah a dork would be a nice change for Ann...ahaha...totallie want tat now...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe we should leave some suggestions @ tv3 webboard so the admin will see it. haha no more babies although i adore them so much. we've seen ann pregnant for the last 2-3 lakorns already. i mean if they were to have a baby just show towards the ending or something.
as much as i love love love the nong's...hey did they name their baby in SB..i remember Nong Foto..so narak...i do agree...i dun want to see tat long pregancy time period...but i do want to see the happie mommie, daddie and babie scenes..not much in Oum Ruk..and oh so ver lilo in SB...**tears**...

i would love to leave suggestions but dunno how to..ehehe

this is will be like waiting for Sawan Bieng all over again i waited over a year for tat lakorn...now it's over :lmao: it was such a sweet wait..

tinah

sarNie Coma
as much as i love love love the nong's...hey did they name their baby in SB..i remember Nong Foto..so narak...i do agree...i dun want to see tat long pregancy time period...but i do want to see the happie mommie, daddie and babie scenes..not much in Oum Ruk..and oh so ver lilo in SB...**tears**...
i havent seen the ending so i wouldnt know if they named the baby or not. still waiting on my dvd ^_^

i would love to leave suggestions but dunno how to..ehehe

this is will be like waiting for Sawan Bieng all over again i waited over a year for tat lakorn...now it's over :lmao: it was such a sweet wait..
we could make suggestions here and ill post it up @ the tread but i think its bette if we write in thai writings. too bad i cant!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SO WHAT?
THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER LAKORN OF KEN AND ANN..AFTER SAWAN BIANG??
IM KINDA CONFUSE...
:huh: :unsure:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i havent seen the ending so i wouldnt know if they named the baby or not. still waiting on my dvd ^_^
we could make suggestions here and ill post it up @ the tread but i think its bette if we write in thai writings. too bad i cant!
lol. i wanna make a suggestion... but too bad i don't know how to write thai either... :mellow:

did kawee every hold the baby
uh.. i don't think so.. i know he kissed the baby though.

SO WHAT?
THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER LAKORN OF KEN AND ANN..AFTER SAWAN BIANG??
IM KINDA CONFUSE...
:huh: :unsure:
yesh! ken & ann will be having another lakorn together! ^_^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YAY!!..I CANT WAIT NOW!!
JUST HOPE THEY DONT REALLY RUSH ON IT AND ITS UBER GOOD=]..LMAO..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
did kawee every hold the baby
no..tat's one ting i was reallie disappointed in SB...no baby holding for Kavee...even Chen got to hold his baby for a couple of times...even if it was only imagination or a dream..tat's why i wouldn't mind another child in their 4th lakorn...just as long as they shorten the pregnancy scenes and extend the baby mommie and daddie scenes...

I'm Wanna Start A Petition for
A Romantic Period Lakorn
:dude:

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoy this movie!=D it's one of the best Thai movie i've seen in a long time! Ken and Ann are such great actor and actress. they were awesome in this movie and the other actors and actress were good too!XD...i really thought the ending was sweet.=] bcuz of this movie im really looking forward for other movies they will be playing in, cant wait!=D thanks to the producer, screenwriter, director, and others that made this piece an awesome movie to watch!! LOveIt!!=D

hehheeh are u talking about sawan bieng thea....?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow. I missed this thread.lol. Well, I'll be waiting for this lakorn because I would lve to see them in a Oum Ruk type again.

tinah

sarNie Coma

I'm Wanna Start A Petition for
A Romantic Period Lakorn
:dude:
good idea!..havent seen anne/ken in period drama since awhile now. thats what i want their next drama to be. either that or like a prine/princess theme. all 3 of their lakorn were modern drama so its nice to see a change