Anne/Ken Upcoming lakorn!

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
I would to see them play in an action and romantic lakorn. It could be a period lakorn mixed with the actions and the romances.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooo... i would LOVE to see them in a ROMEO/JULiET type of lakorn... ^_^

where ken & ann love each other but they are torn because their parents wont allow their relationship! :)

oooo... & it can be during the old days... yesh! that's what i want! i haven't seen a lakorn like that in a while! :clap:

i'm hoping for a lakorn like that! :dude:

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! They are gonna join hands again? GREAT!!!

I sure hope that their new lakorn would not be too far away. It would be excellent if they can make one lakorn and cash in their looks and chemistry before they get too old. Lol! Well, not that they are very old ... but hey, when Anne turns a few years older, it will be harder and less convincing to play a single 20 something girl in a romantic lakorn. So ... hurry up, Ch. 3! Find a good script and pull the team together. :)

OMG ... so excited by this and I really want a great lakorn that can climatise their career ... before ... they both decide that enough is enough and not to pair up again.

So ... please ... let's petition for another lakorn for this great pair! :)

PS: Can anyone who write Thai start a petition going? :) Sorry, I cannot read and write Thai.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
oooo... i would LOVE to see them in a ROMEO/JULiET type of lakorn... ^_^

where ken & ann love each other but they are torn because their parents wont allow their relationship!
oooo... & it can be during the old days... yesh! that's what i want! i haven't seen a lakorn like that in a while!

i'm hoping for a lakorn like that!

Yeah, a heart breaking story of the two protagonists going through great odds to be together!!! But please do not kill anyone of them at the end ......