Ann & Tik Petition! MUST LOOK!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
I just don't get why anyone would petition this pairing. Ann is beautiful and Tik is handsome, which is a perfect match. I've always wanted to see this pairing and hopefully, they will have a lakorn together. Any lakorn they accept to play together, I will watch.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actualy I don't mind if they pair up or not. I just hope that their fans's dream can come true.
I will give you guy my email and my sister's email.
Monita Sim
Simmonita@live.ca
Socheatta Sim
Ssocheatta@yahoo.ca

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I hope they'll get the chance to pair up soon because she it seems like she's gonna be a full-time producer since she's gonna produce her 2nd lakorn in 2 months.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want them to pair up but not in Yah Leurm Chun. Actually I don't want Tik in that lakorn at all lol He totally ruined Wanida for me, I don't want him to ruin Yah Leurm Chun either.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol he ruined it for you na, but almost everyone loved him as Major Prajak. Don't forget that the lakorn even won award in Japan. ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
That is because Japan is not exposed much to Thai lakorns. Wanida did well in terms of rating too and that they were up against a action lakorn. They also won best video directing and costume but they didn't win an award for acting. Tik is not a great actor but he is easy on the eyes and loved by many. It wasn't Tik alone who ruined the lakorn. It was also Aff. She is gorgeous but character consistency wasn't in favor. Or maybe it was the script writer and director. I liked Wanida but I wouldn't consider it memorable compare to its previous version.

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, that clip of tik-anne @ polyplus anniversary was a sign that the producer need to pair them up already. i dont know whats the delay..it has been years since fans were cheering them on

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
That is because Japan is not exposed much to Thai lakorns. Wanida did well in terms of rating too and that they were up against a action lakorn. They also won best video directing and costume but they didn't win an award for acting. Tik is not a great actor but he is easy on the eyes and loved by many. It wasn't Tik alone who ruined the lakorn. It was also Aff. She is gorgeous but character consistency wasn't in favor. Or maybe it was the script writer and director. I liked Wanida but I wouldn't consider it memorable compare to its previous version.
Tik's role was pretty simple so all Tik had to do was stand and look good haha. Aff's role on the other hand needed to be strong, which I felt Aff didn't do justice to; this lakorn's suppose to be about her character, Wanida, but she didn't stand out much...so I gave up half way haha. Actually the story dragged too much towards the middle so I gave up; it wasn't purely due to Aff nor Tik.

Anyway about this petition, I already gave out my email, so lets all hope for the best! It's been more than a decade right, since fans have suggested the pairing of Ann and Tik?? I don't really care if it's for Yah Leum Chun, Manee Mala or for any lakorn, I just want T&A!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It will be great if Ann and Tik pair up, but I want them to pick a good script. These two are great in all aspects and I want to see them in good lakorn that will be remember for

Here is my information.

Mai Vue
Pasluvtshag@gmail.com

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually, Tik did win the Top Awards for Best Actor that year, but Top Awards isn't that prestigious of an award so...I don't know if you'd count that.
Tik isn't all that good looking, in my opinion, but I like him because I personally think he's a great actor.