Ann Thongprasom, Mark Prin, & Kimberly Ann (MARIE CLAIRE vol. 8 no. 103 November 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It really annoys me when I don't know the correct spelling of a person's name, since magazines keep changing it around... For a name like Ann's, even though there's really no difference between "Ann" and "Anne" (even though I like the way "Anne" looks better, because of the letter "e" :D), I still get annoyed because I know I'd rather people spell my name the way I spell it... -_- I get confused with Ann T's name, wondering whether her name is spelled with an "e" or not; it's driving me nuts! :rant: I can see that this Marie Claire issue's editor spells her name "Anne," but other magazine editors spell it "Ann!" Which is it truly?!!!

But anyway, Ann, Mark, and Kim all look cute and amazing (although I don't think Mark matches that hairstyle or looks good with it in the cover; I can see how others may find him matching it though!). But I personally see it that Ann stands out the most in the cover. :D I just love her pose and smile! :wub: But Mark and Kim are both as cute, and I love their pose together (meaning all three, not just Mark and Kim ;)). Ann and Kim's dresses are so pretty, even though Ann's dress may be simple. Besides looking like Ann, I think Kim looks like Kajol (one of my favorite Bollywood actresses!) in some angles/certain pictures. Beautiful cover! :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I know, I think Mark's hairstyle is funny as well hahaha but naturally, he's a good-looking man. haha ^_^
Anne and Kim are beautiful! Very pretty smiles!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Can't wait for da inside pic...MAK look good...Mark = handsome, Kim = beautiful, Ann = gorgeous!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
surprised no one posted inside pictures yet??!?!?!? I want to see them! ^^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Anne actually looks quite pretty here. She has such a strong presence where I don't even notice that the other two are there.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Updated. Added two inside pictures that haven't yet been posted. :D

Thanks, Alice, for the other inside pictures. All of the pics are amazing, and I've got to say again that Ann really stands out the most in this shoot. She's gorgeous in all the pictures! And the shoot seems to focus more on her than Mark and Kim, or even the three of them together. xD But I still really like all their group pictures. Everyone looks so good! :thumbsup:

My Marky boy is cute but he looks kind of like an old man on the cover.
:lmao: :yes: :ghehe:

Ann is chilling like a boss ehehehe
xD :rofl: I know, rite? She looks so relaxed and laid back ha!

Anne always poses with her mouth open. But she still looks gorgeous nonetheless.
Lol, which model doesn't? xD It's quite hard for them to have a good and different facial expression. I really admire the ones who can pull off the closed-mouth look. :D

Anne actually looks quite pretty here. She has such a strong presence where I don't even notice that the other two are there.
Ouch. It's true though! :D Maybe just because she's Ann lol. Again, they all look amazing, but Ann shines the most in this shoot! :)

you know i love the title of this magazine issue 'It takes three' :dance3:
Yes, I know, I love the title, too. It's a beautiful one. But I guess it only takes Ann to dominate over the two. :D According to the inside pictures thus far, seems like there are more pictures of Ann than all of them together lol.