Ann, Chompoo Araya, Bie, & Mario

kulyia

RUK
ireally wanna slapp chompoo. Because she always show off her breast. Lookk at the first photo. Her breast are soo Fakely huge. This annoys me.She look nothing like that compared to 3 yrs ago. Espicially at her age. And definitely so not Jealous i got my very Own real natural Watermelons.lol. Just annoyed by her showing off her implants purposely.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i remember her first lakorn she was flat chested. hey, i think u hav to show it off afer the implant, right?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
ireally wanna slapp chompoo. Because she always show off her breast. Lookk at the first photo. Her breast are soo Fakely huge. This annoys me.She look nothing like that compared to 3 yrs ago. Espicially at her age. And definitely so not Jealous i got my very Own real natural Watermelons.lol. Just annoyed by her showing off her implants purposely.

that picture was from the side!!! I mean.. sometimes it's ok.. to show breasts.. i have a big size myself.. and i agree you are not jealous of her breast... but you sure are obsessed... getting mad that she's showing her breast is absurd... she's not showing yours**** lol.... so.. live with it..

kulyia

RUK
that picture was from the side!!! I mean.. sometimes it's ok.. to show breasts.. i have a big size myself.. and i agree you are not jealous of her breast... but you sure are obsessed... getting mad that she's showing her breast is absurd... she's not showing yours**** lol.... so.. live with it..

oh i not obsessed with her Very breast but talking smack about her showing it.lol. And hey, sometimes its better to let it out rather then keep it inside.=]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love how Bie&Chompoo match! They look good together! Ann, beautiful and Mario is such a cutie!!​

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
oh i not obsessed with her Very breast but talking smack about her showing it.lol. And hey, sometimes its better to let it out rather then keep it inside.=]

hahaha.. true!! speaking your mind is the best medication ever!!! I hate it when people sugar coats things. It drives me insane.. but of course you have your opinion just like me and everyone here.. and i respect that... but.... again.. IT HER BREAST! she's only showing a little bit... not like.. everything beside the nipple is out in the open.. , I mean, if that was the case I would be the one whose talking about her with you.. saying that she have the guts to do what I wouldn't do... but I won't talk about her because i think she shows too much....

She works in the industry.. so... ehhh her life. :)

Mann

i know its your opinion but its not like she is showing it off on purpose, i mean come on now, its there and its gonna show right? and its just from the side. if you wanna bash her you should go find other shoots of her showing off her sexiness. i mean come on she is one of fhm's sexiest woman and shes known for it too. & i agree with narmfon its not like she is flashing her nipples LOL.

i love this shoot very much all the guys and girls look good hehe. Anne & Araya are so gorgeous ^_^