Ann and Andrew new photoshoot

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Damn hot couple really im not fond of Andrew hair but i wish they would do a lakorn together omg all of us would b watching no body will miss there lakorn 4 the world. Damn they r one hot couple together please make a lakorn together

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
both of them are my favorites but I didn`t like the concept of the photoshoot. The pics to me...seems to be a little bit... rush, and disorganized! I wasn`t particularly fond of the clothes that were given to Andrew for this photoshoot!

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
I'm just wondering...do you think Ann got her eyes done? It seems that her eyes in her "younger pictures" (see first page) are very different than her eyes now...ie. she has "double lids" now...what do you think? Either way, I still enjoy her lakorns, but I just wanted to see what other people thought...Thanks.

onahc

sarNie Elites

DAMN!!!They're the best looking mixed-race couple I've ever seen!!!! I really like Ann in this pic, and andrew looks realy good too.

The makeup is too heavy on both in this pic, but Ann looks beautiful as usual.

red

sarNie Hatchling
Anna is always beautiful....andrew is cute too.....but somehow they don't looks good together she looks kind of old with with...anyways, cute pics.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
The makeup is too heavy on both in this pic, but Ann looks beautiful as usual.
See, I think the makeup is fine. How can you tell if it's too heavy??? It's probably the color that makes it look too much for you. But in the end we all know that Ann doesn't need the makeup.

navy

sarNie Adult
It will a sign ...soon we will see Andrew and Ann on screen in a real drama. TV3 will surely pair them up.

If it happens, I'll count it as one of my great gifts from tv3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i was wondering wheres the rest of ann's pic..she looks so dang gorgeous!..and exotic..she sure is a natural beauty!..thanx alot for sharing anonymous!

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Ann is so gorgeous!!! and here is is so amazine i love it!!! I wish andrew had shorter hair, i don't really like him with long hair hehehe