Ann and Andrew new photoshoot

roots

sarNie Hatchling
One pic from the upcoming Praew issue with Ann & Andrew credit to Bicky from Andrewclub :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was just about to post that up! :D its gonna be release on the 25th!!..and it was shot in England..omg this is gonna be so hot..they look so dang good together..i hope ch3 finally pairs them up after they see this shoot..the Praew mag shoot in Checkoslovakia is actually another mag of Ann..this one is for Supsapda shot in England

Translation thanx to nat!

The famous Pra'Nang Andrew and Anne, travel to England to shoot the SupsapDa Magazine, which will be sold on the 25th. Both also gave interviews about their works and their personal life.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
One pic from the upcoming Praew issue with Ann & Andrew credit to Bicky from Andrewclub :w000t:

They both look good together and hope they have lakorn together. Lol

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Andrew still has long hair...not very fond of that. But Ann is gorgeous!! It looks like a modern shoot...i cant wait!!!! I wanna see them in a lakorn together too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just 3 more days til it get release!..cant wait!..i sure hope they finally get paired up after this..when ann did a photoshoot w/ken..they got paired again after that..so hopefully this means something!

PN06

sarNie Egg
OMG! Andrew is such a hottie! They are sooooooo cute together! Here's some pictures from the mag. credit to ANDREWCLUB!

credit to P'Rat at andrewclub!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow its so big..lol..but heres a smaller version..credit to tv3 webboard..ann and andrew looks so HOT together!! and they look like a real couple..i hope ch3 pairs them up...ann looks sooo exotic on the front cover..but i dont like andrew's hair

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Ann is so beautiful, I lover her hair and makeup.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
They look very natural...holding hands and everything!! Ann definitely looks hot and Andrew is not too shabby either.:D

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOW...DID NOT THINK THAT ANN AND ANDREW LOOK GOOD TOGETHER...I WAS WRONG....ANN AND ANDREW LOOK HOT...CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE MAGAZINE TO COME OUT....

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely love, love the cover! Andrew should've kissed Ann on the cheeks. They both look so, so good together! Indeed, compliment one another real well. A couple that cannot be missed for on-screen! They have to do a lakorn together. Have to!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult

DAMN!!!They're the best looking mixed-race couple I've ever seen!!!! I really like Ann in this pic, and andrew looks realy good too.