[Anime] Sailor Moon Crystal

fun

Expired Sarnie
How do you like the new Sailor Moon?

I personally don't like the new art but I do love the better quality. It's more crisp and clear, I just don't like how they made Usagi super thin!!! Actually everyone is super thin in the new one.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I agree, her chin could cut through glass. but i have to say i am pretty impressed by the transformations. its new and upgraded, but still kept the original effects and outline. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Also their eyes are very unappealing. There's just something about it that I don't like. Glad that they stuck closer to the manga and not so impress with the theme song.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I do love the better quality but I do miss the theme song back in the days. I love sailor . I grow up  w/ the show . I had ALL their manga vol. , t-shirt, cup, lunch box, card game, doll, drawing book, sailor mar costume (that was my hallween outfit lol), wallet, vhs-recording of every eps that air in the usa, then the Japanese version in vhs-dvd ect..lol. The original skin-lay out of this forum when I first created SW/AF was in PINK w/ sailor moon logo/picture on it HAHAHA...the memory   

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should have kept the theme song. I love the HD quality too but I am stil mad over the art.