[ANIME] Kuroko no Basket

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just curious, is anyone watching this anime? lol, I am.. ehehe.. I'm a fan of sports anime/mangas and this one caught my attention.. then again.. I loved Slam Dunk & Dear Boys.. so it was quite a given that I'll be tuning into this anime.. :)

So far, the anime is going smoothly.. It got it's funny and serious moments :D
Because, I can't patiently wait for the anime eps, I'm also catching up on the manga..

And of course, my favorite character has to be Kuroko :D He's different from your typical main character.. He's sort of like Naruto.. he's not a pro at basketball but he grows onto you :D

blah blah blah.. I will update this topic later :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know! There's only 25 eps.. grrrr...
They always do this to animes..
They stop right at the interesting cliff hanger parts..

I wonder if they'll do a second season for this anime, since the manga is still ongoing and is quite far too.. hmm.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finally caught up on all the chapters of the manga.. so far so good.. eek..

And a heads' up to you all, it has been an announcement that there'll be a season 2.  I'm EXCITED!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa whoa whoa....

CH 205.. Dang it!! Why must you end the chapter there!!  It's getting really good.. since we get to learn about Kuroko's past.. but man.. it makes you can't hate the players... waahhhh.. because they're the ones who will recognize him...(Akashi) eeek!!  (I don't really want to spoil it...)  but oh how I love how Aomine & Kuroko met.. :p (Ghost.. ahaha)

oi oi oi.. next week..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There's only a few sports mangas that appeals to me... but I don't know why I'm so into this one... Maybe I like Kuroko's character a tad bit too much :p  I love his development.

Reading the latest chapters.. I love seeing Kuroko improve.. It's nice to see him telling the story of when he was in middle school.. and then you'll go.. "so that's how he got onto the team... yada yada yada.. etc.. " 

But I'm really curious who his friend is though... hmmm.. just who is he...?

anyways, I can't wait for the second season to broadcast ... Soon I hope :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!  Season 2 is finally on air :D :D :D

but that means more waiting :( Boohoo!  Enjoying it very much, while patiently waiting every week again :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough*

I've still been keeping up with the latest anime eps of season 2 and.. as much as I ma happy, the later half of the second season has been disappointing a bit..

It's not the storyline that I am disappointed at.. it's the drawing..  It just went downhill all of a suddent ... :/  but it's understandable in a way too since.. new episodes have to be drawn every week, having to meet a certain deadline.

Anyways, gahhhh.. I'm still keeping up :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The second season finally ended.  I'm saddened... 6 months of patience with this second season... :(  Oh the dedication I put myself through. hehe.

Definitely can not wait for the next season in the future :)  There is still so much to cover :D

Goodbye Seirin basketball team for the anime, I'll continue reading about you in the manga :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*squeals* Season 3 is finally on air!!!

I must say that ep 1 was really fast paced though... and was also more flash-backy.  It's all good though, I'm just excited that season 3 is here!!!! Go Kuroko~~~