Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3...Both

• 4..Nither

• Total voters

natty

Chubs
it's normal for people to judge base on the character they play and not their real self or base on their looks and not their personality.. ^_^

i pick angelina because of her good humanity.. can careless about the role she plays because roles and character can be change.. it doesnt really reflect their real self, it only shows what a good or bad actresses they are..

Sah

sarNie Elites
natty said:
it's normal for people to judge base on the character they play and not their real self or base on their looks and not their personality.. ^_^

i pick angelina because of her good humanity.. can careless about the role she plays because roles and character can be change.. it doesnt really reflect their real self, it only shows what a good or bad actresses they are..
[post="45099"][/post]​

Ditto. haha, natty, i love you.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
jen vs. angie?

i go for angie. same reason: she's totally giving much of her time in helping the people overseas. that shows that she doesn't give a crap on the entertainment business or else she would be making movies after movies.

i do have to say that both jen and angie are equally good actresses in the entertainment business, but on the scale of doing good deeds, i say angie.

off subject concerning brad and jen: i remember watching on tv about jen and brad. jen mentioned that she wasnt ready to have kids with brad yet (when they were still married of course). she said she wanted to be a successful actress and hit it big before she actually settle down on having kids. just wanna this confirmed as true or not since i cant remember correctly. ^_^

natty

Chubs
Sah said:
Ditto. haha, natty, i love you.
[post="45142"][/post]​

aww thanks.. lol love you too..

well i just dont know why i would pick jen over angelina that's all.. i mean the only thing going for the girl is that she's racheal green on a hit tv show called Friends which btw went :wavecry: already.. and of course Brad Pitt's wife which btw went :wavecry: too.. other then that.. who the heck is she? some girl who gave up so much to "pursue her career" which i'm sad to say that probably will go :wavecry: too or maybe not if she keep this sympathy card going strong.. just sad that her divorce didnt give her the same advantage as it did nicole kidman.. but then again nicole can act..

kristin

sarNie Egg
haha Natty, I agree. I picked Angelina, as many people have stated, she has done a lot of things to help our fellow people of the world. And now she's got her 'boyfriend' into doing good things as she has.

dylan

sarNie Egg
number 1 angie lover over here. i mean she's the perfect woman. she's talented, caring, real and to top it off she's drop dead gorgeous.

and to answer the question of who i like better professionally, angie duh. this girl has got depth. she's done practically every role there is and she excels in it too.

and i did not start liking angelina because of her more recent roles, ie tomb raiders that made her blow up. or because she's a citizen of my country now. im talking about being a hard core fan since her hacker days back in 95 and foxfire, two of her earlier stuff. i love her roles. she can go from being evil to nice to incredibly insane to daredevil to sexy seductress. this woman can do it all. and she doesn't compromise her lifestyle to be a celebrity. she juggles being an entertainer, a mother of two, a humanitarian, political activist. she does it all unlike someone who would choose a career over raising a family, now that's shallow and selfish.

jen in comparison has played the same damn character in almost everything that she do. the annoying rachel green for 10 years. all her movie roles seem similar too and im not just pulling shiet out of my arse either. i've seen them, not all but a few. the only character that was different was her role in the good girl, which was not worth all the hype it got. im surprised that she's coming out with so many new movies with some of my fav actors, vince vaughn and kevin costner. i mean she can only do comedic roles. she doesn't have any range in her acting abilities.

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Haha, wow...there are many different opinions here. I agree with some so I'm not gonna state mine since many has already spoken it. Oh yea, and I'm on Angelina's side.

harman

does anyone know if this true about Angelina being pregnant??????

Report: Angelina Jolie Expecting Baby
Jan 11, 6:41 AM EST

Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, according to a report on the People magazine Web site.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

The report says the pregnancy was confirmed by representatives of both stars but does not identify them by name.

The news comes one month after papers were filed to make Pitt the adoptive father of Jolie's two children. Jolie sought to change the names of the children to Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt was filed.

Pitt accompanied Jolie to Ethiopia in July to pick up Zahara, now 1 year old. Jolie's son, now 4 years old, was adopted from Cambodia.

Pitt and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation last January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 42, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, recently toured quake-devastated areas in Pakistan with Pitt. She met with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf and toured a town largely destroyed by the Oct. 8 earthquake that killed an estimated 86,000 people.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know if this true about Angelina being pregnant??????
Yes, Angelina is pregnant. I heard it on the Today show this morning (Wed., Jan. 11, 2006 @ 8:00a.m.). Some guy from People's magazine was on the show this morning with Matt Lauer and confirmed that she is pregnant and was told my both representatives.

harman

Secrets said:
Yes, Angelina is pregnant. I heard it on the Today show this morning (Wed., Jan. 11, 2006 @ 8:00a.m.). Some guy from People's magazine was on the show this morning with Matt Lauer and confirmed that she is pregnant and was told my both representatives.
[post="66243"][/post]​

whooo hoo!!!! :loool: I'm so happy for her and Brad Pitt!!!!!!