Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3...Both

• 4..Nither

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I got this idea from a wedsite and want to know what ya think of these two because there so much about jan this jan that jan where...and where is Angelin???????Who is your favorts actress and Why?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
angelina joile of course. She so freakn hot, sexy, gorgeous,caring and intelligent
lets not forget all the charity she done, and for the third world countries. she very
kind hearted and speaks for poverty. She's done so much more for people than jennifer aniston could ever do in 3 lifetime. There is so much more i could say about angelina joile but i figured i give the most important reasons!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
angelina is a better actress .. better heart .. and YOU spelled NEITHER WRONG! hahah okay.. uhmm back to angelina.. she did everything on her own without using her dad's last name .. she's a bad girl with a good heart.. and that alone makes her HOT! besides she looks waaay better than aniston.. you dont see alot of celeb that will go around 3rd world and do half the shit angelina does..

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
defintely angelina, ive been a fan of her since she joined UNHCR, she's a good person...she's a good mom and everything. If your talking about the whole brad pitt thing...id say i liked jennifer with brad more cause they made more of a "couple"
Angelina and brad are hot togethor but thats just it---- but its definetely Angelina...shes hot ^_^

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
angelina...she's hot..and a better actress...and she's so not doing all the charity she does just for a tax write off

natty

Chubs
dancy said:
I got this idea from a wedsite and want to know what ya think of these two because there so much about jan this jan that jan where...and where is Angelin???????Who is your favorts actress and Why?

[post="36415"][/post]​
jan this and jan that, where is angelina because angelina is busy doing real humanitarian stuff.. she has no time to fool around with nonsense.. unlike miss sympathy seeker there who makes time to rake in sympathy.. angelina doesnt care about making hollywood goonies happy, she's too busy trying to bring attention to crisis in Africa and Aids..

jen vs angelina? no comparison at all.. not in this lifetime nor next..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
pink mafia said:
angelina...she's hot..and a better actress...and she's so not doing all the charity she does just for a tax write off
[post="36716"][/post]​
if that was the case, why isnt jennifer aniston doing the same thing? and if it was a tax write off it wouldnt help much anyways buddy, she doin this from the goodness of her heart!

Rakniran

Angelina Jolie ,but i dont like one thing abuot her. She stole someone husband. Brat and Jennifer was still married ,when she was talking to Brat on the phone and hanging out. IS just not right. She should at least wait til their divorce. I just dont like that kind of girl ,who steal other peoples husband. Should no respect at all.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
if that was the case, why isnt jennifer aniston doing the same thing? and if it was a tax write off it wouldnt help much anyways buddy, she doin this from the goodness of her heart!
[post="36766"][/post]​
i didn't say that she wasn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart...that's why i said she wasn't doing it as a tax write off...even if it were for a tax write off...it would still help...why wouldn't it help much?...money is still going to charity...and about jennifer aniston doing charity...who knows maybe she does do charity that we don't hear about....from reading your words it sounds as if your getting too defensive when i wasn't even putting down angelina jolie...i love the lady...if u read my commment correctly...i said that she so wasn't doing it as a tax write off...why?...because she's doing it continually.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
pink mafia said:
i didn't say that she wasn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart...that's why i said she wasn't doing it as a tax write off...even if it were for a tax write off...it would still help...why wouldn't it help much?...money is still going to charity...and about jennifer aniston doing charity...who knows maybe she does do charity that we don't hear about....from reading your words it sounds as if your getting too defensive when i wasn't even putting down angelina jolie...i love the lady...if u read my commment correctly...i said that she so wasn't doing it as a tax write off...why?...because she's doing it continually.
[post="36789"][/post]​
no buddy, If read what you wrote, you either make no sense or you need to proofread your comment, plus, she rakes in more than what she puts out, it wouldnt help much if she did it for a tax write off... if i offend you in any way... my badd!

alissa

sarNie Egg
Rakniran said:
Angelina Jolie ,but i dont like one thing abuot her. She stole someone husband. Brat and Jennifer was still married ,when she was talking to Brat on the phone and hanging out. IS just not right. She should at least wait til their divorce. I just dont like that kind of girl ,who steal other peoples husband. Should no respect at all.
[post="36780"][/post]​
I'd say you check your sources or do your research first before you accuse Angie of stealing Brad away from Jen or label her as a homewrecker. The phone call story that you read from the tabloids are BS. Both Angie and Jen had denied that story.

Angelina did not lure Brad away from Jen. Angelina said in an interview she would never cheat with a married man because she saw how sad her mom was when she got cheated on by her dad. If anyone read the Vanity Fair interview, Jen said that she doesn’t believe that Brad cheated on her before they got divorced. You people should stop putting the blame on Angelina.

Marriages end for many reasons. No one on here knows what happened to Brad and Jen. They seemed like a horrible couple from the start. Their personalities were incredibly different.

If Brad and Jen married are secure he wouldn't had look elsewhere. Do not blame Angelina for the break up, the buck stops within Jen and Brad. He could have fallen in love with somebody else besides Angelina sooner or later since he is no longer enthrall with his boring nuptial to Jen. I guess when relationships collapsed it's easy to blame another person than to admit the faults herself.

Anyway, I picked Angie over Aniston any day. I never like Angie before, but seeing how she changed since after doing Tomb Raider in Cambodia, she saw in her own eyes the poverty around the world. She took into herself at a young age 26 to get involve in the humanitarian works. She impresses me from then on and I decided to do my own research and read her interviews and watch some of her tv appearances and read her journals and works for the UNHCR. That's when I realized that people have her all wrong. Angie is a beautiful person inside/out..an amazing mother...a good humanitarian..and a talented actress with a heart of gold.

dee

sarNie Egg
"alissa....*clap clap*...you said exactly what I wanted to say"......I think Jen is full of shiet herself....if Brad did cheated on her and she had nothing to do with this...then why all of a sudden she's link to someone else right away...and notice that she's the only one going out and giving interviews about the breakup...and mostly putting the blame on someone else other then herself......and I always thought she wanted her love life to be on a hush hush especially about the break up...but it doesn't seem that way....my opinion.... :p

Twinky

sarNie Elites
dee
if Brad did cheated on her and she had nothing to do with this...then why all of a sudden she's link to someone else right away...and notice that she's the only one going out and giving interviews about the breakup...and mostly putting the blame on someone else other then herself......
Exactly dee..man I'm kind of starting to think that it's Jenn who has cheated on brad..but brad is such a man who won't say anything that can or will hurt jen, he's just keeping it to himself..I mean just watch his interview with abc..I don't remember him saying anything bad about jennifer, if there are any question he doesn't really want to answer he just has no comment...unlike jennifer bashing on other people...

S

sunflower

i picked jennifer... because i got so attached to rachael green from FRIENDS.. i can't live a day without watching that show! and now that it's ended i rely on reruns! :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sunflower said:
i picked jennifer... because i got so attached to rachael green from FRIENDS.. i can't live a day without watching that show! and now that it's ended i rely on reruns! :wub:
[post="37215"][/post]​
u picked jennifer aniston according to friends? how shallow r u!

S

sunflower

iluvnumandoil said:
u picked jennifer aniston according to friends? how shallow r u!
[post="37217"][/post]​

huh? lol... well most people picked angelina because she was hotter than jennifer.. how shallow are they? and if jennifer got me so attached to rachal green on friends.. i think that counts as her acting being on another level :angry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sunflower said:
huh? lol... well most people picked angelina because she was hotter than jennifer.. how shallow are they? and if jennifer got me so attached to rachal green on friends.. i think that counts as her acting being on another level :angry:
[post="37224"][/post]​
well if u read what every one post, there are far better reasons why we picked angelina joile...even though she is hotter!