Andrew Cronin ARRESTED!

has anyone else heard about Andrew Cronin's arrest? he was charged with drug possession and usage of crystal meth. he claims that he just happened to be staying with a friend who happened to have the crystal meth in the room...the urine test states otherwise however.

in my opinion, this is surprising, but it's not like he killed someone...he'll probably just receive a slap on the wrist from the police for it.

jakjann

Jakjann
Must wait of the the all/true infomation, he said he was only in his freind's room and sleeped there because his haouse or new roo wasn´t finish.

I don´t believe it that he do it something lkike that because he must take care of his mom, family and I don´t believe it that he could do something bad like this ><

Must wait of the the all/true infomation, he said he was only in his freind's room and sleeped there because his haouse or new roo wasn´t finish.

I don´t believe it that he do it something lkike that because he must take care of his mom, family and I don´t believe it that he could do something bad like this ><
the urine drug test adminstered by the police confirmed that he had the crystal meth in his system though, which is why they arrested him...

I'm as much a fan of his as anyone else, but I do believe that he did use the meth...that does not, by any means, make him a bad person though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from the newer article i read at DL..

it says that he took cough medicine..

i hope it's true ... just cough med and nothing else i hope..

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The police should get a big lawsuit for not doing their due diligence because that just ruins his reputation. If I was him, I would sue the heck out of them. If he is innocent off course.