Ando Masanobu Official Thread

mychen

sarNie Egg
Ando Masanobu
DOB: 5-19-1975
Dislikes Potatoes

That's about the only information I know of him. So please, if you guys out there know more, please take the time and jot it down in this thread for the rest of us here who are so clueless yet LOVE and adore this hottie.

Here are some pics to share.

I loved him in Red Ninja.....whahha...so cute yet suave.

mychen

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
He kicks arse as the sadistic Kuzuya Kiriyama from Battle Royale. Very talented actor.
[post="22642"][/post]​
Yeah but that's a bit evil though. I prefer him as the good lead like in Red Ninja. Anyone else have info on him would be great!

Nameless

N i n j a
filmography

Battle Royale
Tokyo 11+1 ( i think that's what it was called )
Red Ninja a.k.a Akakage
Drive
Adrenaline Drive
Transparent

there are others but I can't think right now.

Nameless

N i n j a
I don't know if you guys notice it. But his acting reminds me of Won Bin. His expressions. I think it's in the eyes.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
omg! so true! masanobu ando so reminds me of won bin! both are so hot hot hot! ah ha ha!

neena

sarNie Adult
masanobu ando is awesome!! i've seen him in gimmy heaven, BR1, and transparent. he's awesome. i think he looks like Johnny Depp and Won Bin!! HE'S SO HOT!! I LOVE HIM!

sopheab

sarNie Egg
I'm happy to see a masanobu ando's threat ^^

I really like him in BR1!!!!

Wanna see Big bang: juvenile Love with (I don't know his name) the guy who played "ren" in "nana" the movie ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
sopheab said:
I'm happy to see a masanobu ando's threat ^^

I really like him in BR1!!!!

Wanna see Big bang: juvenile Love with (I don't know his name) the guy who played "ren" in "nana" the movie ^^
[post="159526"][/post]​

oh you mean Ryuhei Matsuda? yeah...he's HOT!! i like him a lot!! I wanna see BB: JL too, i saw previews of it...ando and ryuhei...yaoi...lol. just kidding.