[Ancient Series] Lethal Weapons Of Love And Passions

Ana

sarNie Adult

In the beginning, Fung Hung Lit (Ray) loves Gum Bing Wan (Sonija) but she doesn't really love him, just using him & betrayed him later. Ray lost his martial skill (most likely due to Sonija betrayal) and got revengeful. He want to regain back everything he has lost skills, throne, power etc. He bumped into Sonija younger martial sister, Chun Mung Yiu (Charmaine) and decided to use her to exalt his revenge. At first he only wanted to manipulate Charmaine, but later he found out that his feelings for her is real.

-Credit 2 Asianfanatics

I have been waiting 4 the release of this series since last year :blink:
I read it will air after Yummy Yummy, but since Yummy Yummy rating was so low in HK they decided to push the date back...sheesh..I HATE it when they do that

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this. Haven't been excited about a TVB ancient series in a while. Has anyone seen the trailer? I can post it up if someone wants it. Not a big fan of Charmaine but I've got to admit she looks really pretty in here.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Me too, I am a big fan of TVB, especailly ancient series.. I cant wait to see them, i would love to see them in THAI DUB, please anyone let me know when it's completed dub in THAI, thanks

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
sounds good I wanna see! the latest series I saw in thai was strike at heart so I think it's gonna be a long time! it wasn't all that great either agree with jeanie ancient series these days not very good.

sonjia plays evil sis again? i would like it if everybody got a long cause I like sonjia too.

ana, in yummy ray got with the other girl huh...well at least kevin and charmaine was cute together too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Calisto said:
ana, in yummy ray got with the other girl huh...well at least kevin and charmaine was cute together too.
[post="21603"][/post]​
I think Kevin should of got w/Tavia and Ray should of got w/Charmaine.
I think Ray and Singapore gurl dun gave any chemistry 2gether :rolleyes:
But yea, like u say Kevin was cute w/Charmaine too :p

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie said:
I can't wait to see this. Haven't been excited about a TVB ancient series in a while. Has anyone seen the trailer? I can post it up if someone wants it. Not a big fan of Charmaine but I've got to admit she looks really pretty in here.
[post="20325"][/post]​
could u upload the trailer? this looks like a good series.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I see some soldiers in that pic, just wondering if anyone knows more about the summary and if it has a "king" in the plot. Personally, I think the movies that has a "king" in their plot are sometimes not as good as the ones that deals with just the "kung fu world".

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Looks INTERESTING! :blink: Cant wait for it to air or wutsoever eheheh. Where do we dl tho?

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the trailer jeanie. it looks really good. too bad it looks like raymond likes sonija a lot. i've never been a big fan of hers.

cheercheer

sarNie Egg
i am nor a fan or ray, charmine , sonija , Derek or Bosco but i want to watch this series badly!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I like Raymond (not a diehard fan) but I do like him. The rest of the cast is blah to me but I'm still looking forward to it because mainly I like the storyline, for once TVB hasn't gotten too creative (aka weird and ugly) with the costumes and hairstyles and I uber love kung fu series where the n'ek knows how to fight. I'm not a big fan of stories where the n'ek is always a damsel in distress and needs p'ek to save her.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I hate when the n'ek is weak and cant fight or anything. . I like the feisty ones ehhe :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Ray looks like he lost a few pounds in this serie as for Charmaine, I thought she got really skinny in "Strike at Heart", she was not cute in that one. Well, anybody know the summary of this one, the cover already looks interesting. I surely hope they have good fight scenes!

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
jeanie said:
I'm not a big fan of stories where the n'ek is always a damsel in distress and needs p'ek to save her.
[post="34051"][/post]​
same here! but what i hate more is when the girl CAN fight, but she still needs to be helped anyway. how annoying! :angry: