Ananda Everingham and Jane Jensuda

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Personally i think this shoot was a bit too much. But thats from my point of view, i'm more of a conservative person.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree i think they took it a little too far. But they look so damn hot 2gether!!! It reminds me of American magazines.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Jane and Ananda is so hot! I had never picture the two of them before, they look really good. Ananda looks smoking hot, Jane is sexy, and has a nice body. Though I agree that it is a bit much, but I seen worst before. Thanks for sharing.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Jane is pretty and seemed sweet off screen but her face sometimes come across as someone who has gone under the knife a few times.

Gosh, Ananda on the other hand is so hot.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll have to say that this shoot is HOT !
the one of him under her is uhmm a NO NO tho LOL
if you look closely, it is Toon and Lan's house in 365
and Din's house in Pathapee Leh ruk :)

crabby

sarNie Egg
Jane is pretty and seemed sweet off screen but her face sometimes come across as someone who has gone under the knife a few times.Gosh, Ananda on the other hand is so hot.

I've seen Jane's old photo and she still looks the same. I don't think she ever went under the knife. I think it's just how she pose in the photo-shoot and the photo are done. This photo-shoot is nothing compare to the other photo-shoot i've had seen. Plus Jane and Ananda used to date so I can see why they're comfortable with one another, but they are hot together :D

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll have to say that this shoot is HOT !
the one of him under her is uhmm a NO NO tho LOL
if you look closely, it is Toon and Lan's house in 365
and Din's house in Pathapee Leh ruk :)
OMG that is Lan and Toon's house hahaha. i didn't even pay attention. Good observation! haha.

ANANDA AND JANE SUPER HOTT!! haha had to say it again cuz it's true!

kulyia

RUK
DAMN! if they were dating then they must of been a hotass pair lmao. hot shoot

kaoleelor

sarNie Egg
Haha, I know this is old but I thought this shoot was very nice. I liked the photos. It is a little more revealing than most or what some of us may be used to but that's why I love it. I love it that it challenges what the "norm" is. this sweet and cute image is too overdone. They both are very sexy and I thought this shoot was sexy and done very tastefully. Props!