Ananda and Ja

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
here are wallies of ananda and ja featured on In magazine
ananda he's HOT..... :p
courtesy of siambook/sanook

Bou

sarNie Adult
i think ja is realli pretty but i uno so much about ananda haha maybe hell look good to me if his hair was cut n everythin haha...thanks agian for sharin :D

SaSa

sarNie Egg
I think he looks hot with that long hair.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
ahhhhhhhhh Ja is so pretty !!

they did a photoshoot for her pocket book at the same place and she's so beautiful and natural in there !!

omg I wanna go to the Maldives :w000t:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
damned ananda is so fione!!! i like it long hair better... because i saw his old pictures with short hair..it didn't attract me at all until this one... i think i fall in love with him! :wub: :lmao:

ja looks pretty! by the way, did they play a lakorn together? because i saw his lakorn a couple of days ago.

Nameless

N i n j a
kitkat said:
damned ananda is so fione!!! i like it long hair better... because i saw his old pictures with short hair..it didn't attract me at all until this one... i think i fall in love with him! :wub: :lmao:

ja looks pretty! by the way, did they play a lakorn together? because i saw his lakorn a couple of days ago.
[post="43550"][/post]​
They were both in the horror movie 'Shutter'.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
They were both in the horror movie 'Shutter'.
[post="43576"][/post]​
really?! mmm, i shall watch it. hehe. is it correct, ananda has a lakorn out recently.. so who's n'ke, though? :huh:

noungning

Heartless
oh geesus lord i wanna go to maldives soooo bad... cool pix and damn i'm freakin jealous. i wanna go i wanna go... ok getting a lil outta control lol

Nena

sarNie Elites
omg ananda is hot... ja and ananda they look good together...love them in the movie..