An Inconvenient Truth about: Guyz...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
France is a country of good gastronomy & food, and Paris a very romantic place for lovers yup, u r right,,, Maybe someday, I can find a good girl who can appreciate that kind of things: Great cuisine, wonderful & romantic places than i do,... like i previously answered to a friend's question "Are frenchmen romantic ?"
I answered that:
French guyz are romantic becos:
1) They can Cook lol

2) They are gentlemen, e.g.: if they invite you to a restaurant, they will never let you pay, they like to pick up the bill, they will never let you carry heavy stuff/luggage...

3) They care a lot & respect ladies, e.g.: When they talk with you, they will stare at you ("eye-contact") to give u full attention & make you feel that u are his only girl on this Planet :p They will treat you like a princess.

4) They Prefer drinking good wine/Champagne rather than beer

5) They know their city(ex. Paris) like their pocket, the best restaurant (depending on what kind of food you want to eat), best places to see (which are not mentioned in guide book sometimes), can tell you the stories about the place & monuments you are currently contemplating...

6) They are expressive, and are not afraid to show off their emotions/feeling, if they compliment you, they really mean it.

7) They are passionate in something, it could be food, art, history, lifestyle & so on...

Maybe girls are afraid of romantic guyz :rolleyes: ,,,, and that's why we guyz, end up last.

Regarding AH1N1 flu, yes, u r right,, seems like you follow french news huh ?? french gov is preparing to fight AH1N1 flu starting this October, with huge campaign to wash hands etc... , and at office: no hand shaking but just say hello lol.

Enjoy ur scallop salad ;)
it seem like french guys too sensitive for me. :lol:
I don't want an abusive guy but
I can't have a guy stare at me all the time.
I don't want a guy to pay for me all the time.
I don't need a guy to express their feelings every single time we talk... i'll just loose interest or worst, lose my mind. haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it seem like french guys too sensitive for me. :lol:
I don't want an abusive guy but
I can't have a guy stare at me all the time.
I don't want a guy to pay for me all the time.
I don't need a guy to express their feelings every single time we talk... i'll just loose interest or worst, lose my mind. haha.
actually, i don't mind these kinds of guys. but once we get in the bedroom, they better be a real man...and i'm not talking that sensual shiznit either. LMAO!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Nice and not "so handsome" guyz usually finish last, probably, yes,, lol,,, but i know that dRockstar will finish before me, she is a very popular girl isn't she ?? hehe ^_^,,,
haha, well the convenient truths weren't intended for u Anan, but just generally speaking. however, what is this thing with the finish line? what is there to finish and why does it matter whether u get to the finish line or not? is it not the process/journey that matters. the process that includes, what we'd call the "scenic routes" of flings and experimentation. hahaha

personally, if it's not a prize worth feasting on at the finish line, there's no point in finishing first. n btw, i'm not quite sure where the impression of "popularity" comes from, but let's hope that my so-called popularity entails a positive image, so to speak. lol.

i'm sure u'll find urself at that finish line sometime sooner than i will anan, since u got all those french qualites. i, personally, only look forward to finishing every darn good free meals that's offered before me, so anyone who wants to feed me good food and pay for it, is surely a keeper in my book, french or not. hahahhahaha.

anan

sarNie Adult
actually, i don't mind these kinds of guys. but once we get in the bedroom, they better be a real man...and i'm not talking that sensual shiznit either. LMAO!!!
i dunno why but i knew it's one of the most important criteria for Thookie here.... "Being good at bed"... :p a very typical sign of a Taurus girl: comfort and pleasure, sensual & sexual... :D i'm jalous of her future prince charming already :p

haha, well the convenient truths weren't intended for u Anan, but just generally speaking. however, what is this thing with the finish line? what is there to finish and why does it matter whether u get to the finish line or not? is it not the process/journey that matters. the process that includes, what we'd call the "scenic routes" of flings and experimentation. hahaha

personally, if it's not a prize worth feasting on at the finish line, there's no point in finishing first. n btw, i'm not quite sure where the impression of "popularity" comes from, but let's hope that my so-called popularity entails a positive image, so to speak. lol.

i'm sure u'll find urself at that finish line sometime sooner than i will anan, since u got all those french qualites. i, personally, only look forward to finishing every darn good free meals that's offered before me, so anyone who wants to feed me good food and pay for it, is surely a keeper in my book, french or not. hahahhahaha.
LOL,,,u r totally right lol,,, it's not the journey that matters, but the way we choose it, experiment it, decide if it's worth reaching the line, take the shortcut or the longest way...
and since I love taking the longest way, and girls usually are well known to not being enough patient,,,well,,, dRockStar will then finish the line before me. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i dunno why but i knew it's one of the most important criteria for Thookie here.... "Being good at bed"... :p a very typical sign of a Taurus girl: comfort and pleasure, sensual & sexual... :D i'm jalous of her future prince charming already :p
yeh, the "criteria" is no secret...but dude, i'm a gemini!! u know, the one with multiple personalities?? LOL

anan

sarNie Adult
yeh, the "criteria" is no secret...but dude, i'm a gemini!! u know, the one with multiple personalities?? LOL
Ohh mine, ohh mine,,, i was ready to hear anything except this,,,,.... Thookie is my alter ego now, very very scaryyyyy..... :ph34r:
Why i didn't know it before ??? beside this nice lito gurl is hidden in fact a naughty & bad gurl too... lol...

your secret is out now my dear,,,,, :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ohh mine, ohh mine,,, i was ready to hear anything except this,,,,.... Thookie is my alter ego now, very very scaryyyyy..... :ph34r:
Why i didn't know it before ??? beside this nice lito gurl is hidden in fact a naughty & bad gurl too... lol...

your secret is out now my dear,,,,, :lol:
were you waiting to hear that i would like to have someone who was awful in the bedroom? hahaha

anan

sarNie Adult
were you waiting to hear that i would like to have someone who was awful in the bedroom? hahaha
ahaha,,, well,, hmmmm,,,, i was simply expected for a Taurus girl,, that's it,,,,
Picky & practical gurl u r,,, i'm sure that u will find a handsome guy who can satisfy u fully in the bedroom... (lucky man) :p

My Gemini Thookie... @ least i know now that i can count on u to corrupt the new generation ^_^....

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
French guyz are romantic becos:
1) They can Cook lol

2) They are gentlemen, e.g.: if they invite you to a restaurant, they will never let you pay, they like to pick up the bill, they will never let you carry heavy stuff/luggage...

3) They care a lot & respect ladies, e.g.: When they talk with you, they will stare at you ("eye-contact") to give u full attention & make you feel that u are his only girl on this Planet :p They will treat you like a princess.

4) They Prefer drinking good wine/Champagne rather than beer

5) They know their city(ex. Paris) like their pocket, the best restaurant (depending on what kind of food you want to eat), best places to see (which are not mentioned in guide book sometimes), can tell you the stories about the place & monuments you are currently contemplating...

6) They are expressive, and are not afraid to show off their emotions/feeling, if they compliment you, they really mean it.

7) They are passionate in something, it could be food, art, history, lifestyle & so on...
Never knew French guys were like this... Hehe Anan, which part of France r they from? Need to see one of those specimen in real :)... The only ones i saw who behave like this are in Laos, and do all of this just cos they intend to play doll with u in their bed... They are so boring lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ahaha,,, well,, hmmmm,,,, i was simply expected for a Taurus girl,, that's it,,,,
Picky & practical gurl u r,,, i'm sure that u will find a handsome guy who can satisfy u fully in the bedroom... (lucky man) :p

My Gemini Thookie... @ least i know now that i can count on u to corrupt the new generation ^_^....
um, he doesn't have to be "handsome"...he just needs to make me feel good. LMAO

Part 3: Man & argument

this sounds about right...

this topic is interesting anan. it's full of sexism. unless of course, that's the wrong word to use. lol.
anything with the word "sex" in it is right to me, namie, baby...

anan

sarNie Adult
this topic is interesting anan. it's full of sexism. unless of course, that's the wrong word to use. lol.
It's kinda sexism u r right lol,,, kinda stereotype too... but hella true (yeah ?) ! ^_^

Never knew French guys were like this... Hehe Anan, which part of France r they from? Need to see one of those specimen in real :)... The only ones i saw who behave like this are in Laos, and do all of this just cos they intend to play doll with u in their bed... They are so boring lol...
Lol,,, u didn't see them yet becos maybe they are married,,, that's why
those specimen are a little bit rare & endangered lol,,, but still exist,,, maybe someday, u will see one of them,,, even in ur city ;)
p.s.:
beware,,, if be in bed with girls is what they are looking for, then it' s a playboy, not gentleman :p

um, he doesn't have to be "handsome"...he just needs to make me feel good. LMAO
anything with the word "sex" in it is right to me, namie, baby...
dirty & naughty thoughts as usual u :p

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Lol,,, u didn't see them [French Men] yet becos maybe they are married,,, that's why
those specimen are a little bit rare & endangered lol,,, but still exist,,, maybe someday, u will see one of them,,, even in ur city ;)
p.s.:
beware,,, if be in bed with girls is what they are looking for, then it' s a playboy, not gentleman :p
????
I thought you were implying that you were one of them? Weren't you trying to sell yourself as a romantic, cooking, french man? What are you doing man? 5555

Charles, you need to help Anan out. :^P

XCappy

Mr. Char
????
I thought you were implying that you were one of them? Weren't you trying to sell yourself as a romantic, cooking, french man? What are you doing man? 5555

Haha, Dyno, I'm really far from being this kind of a romantic French man. I don't think my input will make any effect ;).

Edit: Dyno, I just noticed your "เจ้าชู้" title. I have a really nice Thai friend who is calling me with that word too, haha!

anan

sarNie Adult
????

I might be one of them,,,but i also know many of them who (unfortunately or luckily) are already married to my cousins & relatives lol,,,,

Selling myself ???,,, who would buy me ??,,, maybe someday i will put myself on auction lol (let me finish my debt first, so i can have a little bit of 'added-value' lmao),,, and before picking that last option, i will try to "woo" a girl first,,, the last remaining romantic girl i guess... ^_^ ahah....