Amy Artworks

nikki1786

LizQuen
Here the real two design I did....

wow i love it ^________^ hope you could make a Mika Nakashima bag... ^_^ did you already gave the bag to your sister? i do printing shirts too...

you the design should be big coz the bag is big... ^_^

amythao

sarNie Adult
bellefire Yesterday, 08:42 AM

wow i love it ^________^ hope you could make a Mika Nakashima bag... did you already gave the bag to your sister? i do printing shirts too...

you the design should be big coz the bag is big...
- I could make a Mika Nakashima(I love this girl playing the Nana Role) design...
- No, I have not gave the bag to my sister because I'm have an online printing site, printing the design for me...
- You luck to watch at a printing t-shirt shop, I took a class in high school last year, that teach me how to print t-shirt and other grahic art too....
- As for the design, I did think I should make it bigger...so for future work I will make it bigger....
- Thank YOU

amythao

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Saifah, Xlilanimeanjox, KaylaC and Nian_K for all the great comment to keep me on doing this...

Here other one I just create...I think of sells these design to their fans...But I will wait until I created more design...

ShiNee Bags...

The Close Up Look...

The Real Design...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg... if u sell them.. lol.. omg.. i deff will buy them.. hehehe.. >_<.. love it.. the design is bigger.. hehe.. more viewable..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! they are amazing! ah..them and their fans are so luckie to have you to do this...now don't forget about our crazie thai fans okies...we would totallie make u sell-out **wink**ken theeradeth**wink**wink**

amythao

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kash...

OMFG! they are amazing! ah..them and their fans are so luckie to have you to do this...now don't forget about our crazie thai fans okies...we would totallie make u sell-out **wink**ken theeradeth**wink**wink**
I will not forget the crazy Thai Fans...(I thinking of try to design one for Ken)

Two news design I just did...

K-OTIC, Thai Boy Band with Two Full Thai singer, two members Japanese/Thai, and one full Korea.

2 P.M. (I feel like their something miss from this designs. But I like it when it on the bag.)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I will not forget the crazy Thai Fans...(I thinking of try to design one for Ken)

Two news design I just did...

K-OTIC, Thai Boy Band with Two Full Thai singer, two members Japanese/Thai, and one full Korea.

2 P.M. (I feel like their something miss from this designs. But I like it when it on the bag.)

okies..cuz i know a lot of girl who'll buy a P'Ken baggie *raise hand*

wow...those bags are Awesome...w/ a capital A....are u selling 'em anyting soon?

amythao

sarNie Adult
Wow, been a very long time that I have update my artworks sections...I miss this section a lot too...

Okay...here the poster I design for Jon Plon Jai the lakorn THE SIS is subbing...

Pinky banner for THE SIS forum...

Taegoon t-shirt design contest...did it for fun...

Jumper bannner

U-KISS banner

Minho Shinee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhhhh i missed your artwork T_T..
they're still lovely like ever..
eeeekkk im so gonna steal your u-kiss banners ^_^
hahahaha no... IMMA STEAL ALL XP.. ^_^