Ammaratalay(Drama/Fantasy)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love these type of love story about past life..its very romantic..but i dont like the whole monster or bad creatures..its so corny..lol..anyway.. cant wait to see how they wrap up the last two epi..

calla

sarNie Adult
natty, i think its going to end next Monday the 4th, because por and numfon's lakorn is aring Tuesday the 5th. :D

ahhhhhhh, i can't get enough of paul and yard..espically when they were in the past.....hehe :wub:

natty

Chubs
ahhh shucks.. already? lol and i actually like this lakorn too.. lol i kicked myself cus i said i wasnt going to watch it.. then when i watch it (after being bored) i said i wasnt going to like it.. but the soundtrack sucked me in.. then ploy sucked me in then the love story.. lol..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really like this lakorn...esp. like what everyone said the love story between Paul and Yard...and Ploy does a really good job...she really scares me. The graphic can be a little cheesy and unrealistic...but let's remember this is a fantasy lakorn... :wub:

tang071

sarNie Elites
ploy gets stabbed by one of alice's friend. ploy helps paul remember about the past. a big snake attacked paul. yard helped paul but then the snake turned on yard. paul threw himself in front of the snake and got bite. ploy came to suck the posion out and yard was left with a fever. paul owes his life to ploy and confesses his love for her. he admits that he loves yard too but only as a sister. gosh paul is such a player, i wonder how he changes his mind to yard. yard and the brother doctor spend more time with each other. yard wonders why she cant see him and about the locket with the picture of her biological father. she also begins to remember about events at nights. alice leaves her bracelet in yard's pocket.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx tang071 for the brief summary..i cant wait to see the ending..this lakorn is really good..now comes yuer marn :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I really like this lakorn. and like toon mentioned, I can't get enough of paul and yard in their past life.

It seems like it going to end next week, maybe Monday or tuesday.

Toon

wait....uh uhhhh...Paul loves Ploy...no way...Paul loves Yard as a sister...no way either....there's got to be a catch somewhere right? :angry: guys are such a player

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah, u were scare me...i thought its really end this week...... :D
lolz, i feel better now since its going to end next week. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..sorrie calla..i got the news from roots..i wish there was more sweet scenes between yard and paul..and they didnt really show alot of the past life..usually these type of lakorn would..but they started showing towards the ending..

Toon

:shocked: can somebody have mercy on my soul and tell me that there is a catch somewhere...I really don't believe that Paul really loves Ploy and only loves Yard as a sister...please please somebody have mercy on my very fragile state of mind and tell me? :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: <_<

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm...maybe there is a catch. From what I watched, I believe the reason why the snake appeared was because of the magic practice ploy was doing and I'm kind of puzzled as to why yard got sick. From what? Being scared is what ploy said, but yard is mischevious and not to mention very brave after the way she attacked the snake from behind with the bow and arrow to help paul, so she would get sick over fear? Ploy said she sucked he snake poison out of paul's would but maybe Yard did and got sick because of that? That's my theory.