AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
I think Ken P. and that very last left corner guy's are the best. Hehe.

Yeah girrrrrl. Ken P & Gumpun (Bazoo)  :woot:

Gumpun looks so different I didn't even recognize him. He lost that baby boy face and is totally all man now. He's got the realest abs and muscle out of all the guys. Lol

Some of the girls are showing underboob. I'm quite surprised by this. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah girrrrrl. Ken P & Gumpun (Bazoo)  :woot:

Gumpun looks so different I didn't even recognize him. He lost that baby boy face and is totally all man now. He's got the realest abs and muscle out of all the guys. Lol

Some of the girls are showing underboob. I'm quite surprised by this. 
Oh yeah~ Haha. Gumpun is yummy yummy!
For some reason I'm becoming more and more attracted to Ken P. Hehe.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
JAMES ji looks girly lol. DID mark really gain all those abs in such a short amount of time. I remember seeing him in AB ruk Online and his body totally looks different. The guys looks girly somehow with all the pose lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Ooo Welcome to the Ken P FC! lol He's got his charm. 
Darn...haha. Jkjk. If I like him it'll be because I like him, not his acting hehe. He's handsome when he's not showing his teeth.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Darn...haha. Jkjk. If I like him it'll be because I like him, not his acting hehe. He's handsome when he's not showing his teeth.

5555! I liked him from Look Tard. It wasn't his appearance exactly, but his improvement in acting and how well he carried himself that made me a fan.  His teeth his distracting but I've grown used to them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

5555! I liked him from Look Tard. It wasn't his appearance exactly, but his improvement in acting and how well he carried himself that made me a fan.  His teeth his distracting but I've grown used to them.
Hehe. I'm in the process of accepting them.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
From the pics I've seen soo far I gotta say I think Mint Chalida is the best for girls. Why? She didn't go nude but her picture is still smoking hot with that body of hers and positioning of it. For guys my vote goes to "Toon" Bodyslam. Why? Great body with nice tattoo and again he didn't have to go completely shirtless to show how hot he is..

OMG.. Gumpun's abs though. WOW

I hope Great & Matt will be apart of this :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
100 stars are part of this. Still pics are releasing. About Mark, idk if it's real or photoshopped cos he was working out so hard for more than 3 months. He used to post pics also.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They're showing the lean or muscular body, it's not really promoting nudity but it's promoting concept that if you work out and live a healthy lifestyle, you can achieve a lean and muscular body too. Look at it with an artistic eye vs a conservative mindset :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont see any artistic element to most of the photo. I like kwan and chalida photoshoot th most out of all the females. Kwan was more of a swimsuit photoshoot tho and chalida hand placement is awkward like she is holding her short so it doesnt snap off lol but she and this one other girl seems to sport that image of being fit and healthy.

As for the males... Some are just wierd lol