AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

Step

Mrs James Ma
AMAT-THE ANATOMY exhibition which exhibits 100 stars. "Fashion Trendy + Healthy Body" is the concept. It's from photographer Amatyai, Styled by stylist Babmi. From June 24 - August 16 2015

Many actresses are topless  :shock2:  :shock2: (Janie, Gubgib, Pancake, Jui, Metinee, Pattriya, Aimee)

ALL CREDITS - amatyai

STRICTLY FOR ADULTS

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pattriya Nakorn

Siphan Cheuanchongboon

Aimee Morakot 

Metinee Kingpayome

sarNie Adult
in that picture, Punjan Kawin looks like a younger version of Kenji Sakaguchi, but then after I googled him (since it's the first time I've seen the guy) they look nothing alike in other pictures. The girls look so hot. I particularly like Yayaing's picture.  The guys... :eyetwitch:.... I have lots of comments but uh... let me mull over it else regret it later. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Feel free to comment anything as long as you're not being rude lol
040156 said:
in that picture, Punjan Kawin looks like a younger version of Kenji Sakaguchi, but then after I googled him (since it's the first time I've seen the guy) they look nothing alike in other pictures. The girls look so hot. I particularly like Yayaing's picture.  The guys... :eyetwitch:.... I have lots of comments but uh... let me mull over it else regret it later. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why Nadech and James Ma's pics are not released yet?  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk. It look werid.too much Photoshop . it so glossy though . the concept is wet body ?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sarn, they oiled them. What he wanted was to make the body distinct.

I have to say WOW to Mint C!!! Her photo took me by surprised, like really surprised because she looks so adult and good! It is definitely time for her to get more adult roles. Before this, I've always thought she was sorta plain looking, especially in motion but this pix, speechless! I really do think her picture took top 5 for me, maybe even top 3 behind Weir and Ken P (of course hahaha).

Thanks for sharing!!