AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
When I saw Jane's picture yesterday I was thinking to myself "I've seen this somewhere" here is why. I'm upset for the girls.. Taya's & Jane's picture is pretty much identical.

credit ig: @tayastarling / @kapook

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Oyyy! I want to read this so bad but I'm at work and I don't want people thinking I'm looking at something else. LOL! Will continue when I get off in two hours. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just because you play a sport, doesn't mean you have a fit body lol My brother plays basketball occasionally with his high school buddies once every week, it's like a reunion each week lol. I know it's not much but they can only play once a week since they all live and work in different cities. Some travels 4-5 hours drive once a week to play, that's quite some dedication. 

I am just disappointed in this entire shoot despite liking a few. Creativity is very lacking from someone with such high artistic skills.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Taya & Jane's pose being the same thing just shows that the photographer isn't all that creative. There are so many poses out there. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Everyone is talking about exercising and doing sports but the photo they're standing next to is of them being half naked. No Fern, you're talking about Muay Thai but in your photo you're actually pushing up your boobs. Same with you Pancake. You talk about exercising and looking after yourself but your photo is of you pretty much naked with your bare back showing. No muscles or definition. Just skin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=golPx7Yfe7o

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm all for skin showing but some of theses were not tastefully done. The message and intent is not even conveyed through the photo shoot.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
"Male Most Covered Award" goes to... James Jirayu! 
"Female Most Covered Award" goes to... Yaya Urassaya! 

Haha! Notice how they're both our beloved "Neung Nai Suang" pranangs  :bhehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: siamdara/ magazine
This is the concept I had in mind and the approach I think he should've taken if he wanted to promote healthy bodies and exercising instead of sex. So much classier.

Step said:
Yaya loves Nadech's chest hair. She loves to pull it :yes:
Is it just me or Nadech's chest hair forms a heart? Like, I could trace a heart around that chest hair of his...but he's sexy af. Not gonna lie, all of these Amat stars are hot af because you know, there are various ages here that all scream one thing: you can be either young or old and look hot af if you great care of yourself...hence, the theme of the exhibition.