AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In the beginning i thought he wanted to showcase a body that is tone, lean, or fit. I would be fine with that concept and his photography but when he said he chose stars who really plays sports and live an active fitness lifestyle then yeah it is questionable. Majority of them only enter the gym for a short period of time to get enough "body" for this shoot, thats like a lie but then again they are living a lie lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
About 80% of them do not play "some sort of sport" that's for sure. lol

Some of the guys (and girls) do not have any real definition. They are just skinny. When you're skinny, your natural muscles will show because underneath fat and everything, everyone has a layer of natural muscles. It doesn't necessarily mean they work out. (When you do work out, it builds and becomes much more prominent and defined.)

I think this was just a way of gaining attention and controversial talk. More exposure, more money for him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's a nice concept, but the approach he used wasn't the best. If this was supposed to inspire people to exercise more and live healthier lifestyles, this thread shouldn't have adults only in the title. Lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some of these stars barely have time to breathe let alone have time to be active and really take on a sport full time. Some of the poses are provactive and just to show the body.

Just like Mahalo stated...if one plays volleyball he should shoot it on the beach and have someone trying to serve the ball over the net...or maybe a swimsuits at the pool ready to jump in...he is a well-known photography his mind should be creative than most. But this to me is nothing more than showing side boobs...oil running down on bodies that's being photo shop. But hey, some likes pushing the envelope and have people talking.

x0unerthanlater

Glasses & Tatts ... dunno the name, but just thought I'd share some eye candy, LOL
Had to edit the bottom portion a little... it was ALMOST indecent,  :pervie:
Per Mahalo's request. Imagine it.... go ahead, do it.  :wink:

cr: kapook

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i don't find it bad though so I don't know i didn't create the thread but then again maybe because i've been exposed to it for half my life lol. I'm ok with exposures as long as they look good. You know i wish there's some pilates classes near me because Poo looks good. Maybe I can try some when i go home.

x0unerthanlater

So.... this is TOTALLY about fitness right?

Janesuda...

One of our BR Men... aside from PJ of course... TOEY! -  he's so cheesy! lol 

Aom Piyada! Omg, she's looking good.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol not suprised with Jane, like Janie she is very very bold. Seeing this picture of her just made me shrug lol.

Aom looks good though, i wonder if she still dives.

x0unerthanlater

I must say, I do like Jane's pose... maybe for a different concept though. lol
A lot of these photos are very bold. I was quite surprised by some of the newbies approach.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay with nude photos as art. However, don't say you're doing this to promote a positive cause but turn around to use a different approach to steer the focus away from what you had intended.

Exhibition should've been called Bold and Beautiful.