AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The exhibition says anatomy. Even if he wants to promote it as a way of showing healthy body, exercise etc, still.. c'mon it's called ANATOMY. Which means the body. So I get it. I'm glad some of them look the health & fitness part. The others.... well, they're just doing their job I guess. Lol

If Amat was the one who posed them... errr, there's something to say about his skill in that area, hahah 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Last year's exhibition was called Bare I think but not the entire body, just the face. No makeups no touchups. I forgot who were all part of it, not as many as this year though. I think this is his biggest. My cousin said it was so crowded.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
I honestly don't see anything special about his photography. They give off a tasteless sexy. I'd rather have classy sexy. But I guess being controversial is his thing? 

x0unerthanlater said:
The exhibition says anatomy. Even if he wants to promote it as a way of showing healthy body, exercise etc, still.. c'mon it's called ANATOMY. Which means the body. So I get it. I'm glad some of them look the health & fitness part. The others.... well, they're just doing their job I guess. Lol

If Amat was the one who posed them... errr, there's something to say about his skill in that area, hahah 
Well I find that anatomy is just a fancy word they are using lol but the message is having a fit and healthy body and if that is not conveyed like how it was intended to be, I think he failed as a photographer lol 

A few of the photoshoot felt like it but most of them, I question otherwise. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He should explain what the concept and purpose of this shoot. I think he explained it on woody morning show, don't quite remember. I heard it is very well received in thailand. I like it though, not for the nudity but the overall look of it. Some are semi conservative while others are bold and daring. There are a lot that has not been posted here yet :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The poses are repetitive. I'd like some creativity. Come on, he shot 100 celebrities. Can't he think of 100 different poses and angles?

Reactions: fun

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
The poses are repetitive. I'd like some creativity. Come on, he shot 100 celebrities. Can't he think of 100 different poses and angles?
:scratchchin: That's a lot of different poses, might be a bit hard. Maybe we should send in some suggestions. I would definitely like to see some yoga poses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
As long as I see shirtless hot guys, I'm good. HAHAH.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:

Well I find that anatomy is just a fancy word they are using lol but the message is having a fit and healthy body and if that is not conveyed like how it was intended to be, I think he failed as a photographer lol 

A few of the photoshoot felt like it but most of them, I question otherwise. 

Lol of course he's just using the word to promote his exhibition. We can clearly see what the shoot really is about it. Whether he claims it to be health & fitness or not, bottom line, it's all about sexy bodies. 5555 We don't see anyone with a curvy, un-toned body, who IS healthy in this shoot. Everyone is either shirtless or in some provocative pose. Then there's the few that look the part (healthy & fit) without being half nude. - I think he threw these into the mix for good measure. 555

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Out of all the pictures I've seen soo far I think Aek the Star 11 was one of the few that actually some what got the concept. He is a boxer. He's wearing the wrapping thingy that boxers wears and boxing shorts. 

It seems like I'm only one of the few that like this photshoot?? I'm still waiting to see if Got Jirayu / Art Pasut / some of the mustache fellas from Bang Rajun / Great & Matt will be a part of this. *Fingers crossed*

credit ig - @ing.akefc

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
:scratchchin: That's a lot of different poses, might be a bit hard. Maybe we should send in some suggestions. I would definitely like to see some yoga poses.
Not really. As an artist like himself, his creativity should be endless right? He is one of the top photographers in Thailand. I posted some photos in the previous page of some ideas he could've used and put his own spin to them. There are so many different sports and exercises he could've interpreted. Janie recently did an acrobatic ribbon dance. Instead of having her pose that way, which we have already seen before, make use of what she recently learned.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Which is sad...because as an artist, you'd think they'd try to take a different approach to build a name for themselves.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
Out of all the pictures I've seen soo far I think Aek the Star 11 was one of the few that actually some what got the concept. He is a boxer. He's wearing the wrapping thingy that boxers wears and boxing shorts. 

It seems like I'm only one of the few that like this photshoot?? I'm still waiting to see if Got Jirayu / Art Pasut / some of the mustache fellas from Bang Rajun / Great & Matt will be a part of this. *Fingers crossed*

credit ig - @ing.akefc

Saw a bit of his the other day but didn't show the whole picture. Definitely the best one. Wonder how ying likes it lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated interview frome Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1818115/
Yai Amat Confused; Elders are Displeased with Him Using Young Stars as Subjects for His Racy Photos

Yai Amat's Anatomy Exhibition became an overnight sensation. His exhibition received a warm welcome along with positive feedback. With  the positives also came the negatives. Some are displeased with the fashion of his photography. They find it inappropriate with too much nudity. The elders are unhappy and displeased. 

Recently, Yai Amat had the opportunity to explain the purpose of his exhibition. The focus was to raise awareness of a fit and healthy lifestyle. That's why the photographs had to be much more revealing. He is positive that it isn't too explicit. There hasn't been any complaints from the elders.

How did you come about with the theme for this exhibition?
I wanted to raise awareness for a better and healthier lifestyle so that people can take better care of themselves. Right now, many celebrities are involved with playing sports. For that reason, their bodies are more tone and fit. I wanted to take photos of them to inspire people to become fit as well.

For this type of photography, how was the shooting experience? What was most difficult and easy for you?
The most difficult part was finding time from each celebrity's queue. The easy part was that I do this kind of job everyday. That's why it wasn't very difficult for me. 

Which artistic method did you use to choose your subjects?
I chose people who had nice bodies, those who were also involved in sports. It was difficult because there were hundreds to choose from. They all were involved in some kind of athletic sport. Many of them had defined muscles and figures. (that's a lie, many of them didn't

This made your exhibition an overnight sensation because it emphasized each star's physical fitness.
One should have focused more on his/herself a long time ago. This kind of matter relates to one's own physical well-being. It's a fitness campaign to raise awareness for exercise so that people can start taking part in sports and their physical health. 

However, everyone is looking at it from a sexy perspective.
If it reveals skin or muscles, a sexy vibe will definitely be given off. I only showcased enough to captivate people's interest. I wasn't trying to provoke anything else.

Did you see people's feedback for your exhibition yet?
I saw and am very happy. Everyone was supportive. I'm glad that all my followers are happy krap. All the exhaustion from my hardwork disappeared since I finished this project. I already knew that the finished product will be beautiful.

Are you upset that some people condemn your work, saying that it shows too much skin?
I've never been upset because the kind of work I do has never been anything beyond appropriateness. All the pictures are okay. I look at it from a physical health and fitness point of view and artistic angle.

When you contacted your subjects, was there anyone who wasn't confident in their appearance?
Before I contacted them, I told them that it will focus on their muscles and body proportion. They all knew what they were getting into. Some just asked for more time to prepare. As for those who were prepared, they just came to do the photoshoot right away.

There's news that some elders are displeased with you using young stars to do racy photos.
Is there? I never heard that. Everyone is happy. There's no problem. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol all of them play some sort of sports? Really? What sport does Mint, Min, Mark, Kim, Yaya, Nadech, Gubgib, Ohn, and so on plays? I think I can probably count a few that plays sport or live a very active fitness lifestyle like Janie (aereo yoga), Toom bodyslam (maraton), Poo (pilates), Aek (boxing), Gumban (wakeboard and football), Ken P (active gym), and a few others whose name i dont know but know they are play a lot of yogas and football.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's what I meant when I talked about his repetitive poses. If he seriously wanted to focus on exercise, fitness, and sports, why are most of them nearly naked in swimsuits or flexing non-toned bodies? I would've loved yoga, beach volleyball, ballet, weighting lifting, and etc poses to showcase the variety of things one can do to become fit. The swimsuits would make more sense if they were actually playing a sport like beach volleyball. Or else, this is just another controversial sexy photoshoot. Most people who see this photoshoot probably don't want to exercise but rather are comparing themselves to the stars for not looking as good as their nangfah and tevada. That's why exercising equipment or some type of sporting pose should've been used to inspire people to workout.