AMAT-THE ANATOMY Exhibition with 100 stars (ADULTS ONLY)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yaya really surprised me cos she was acting all cute these days. She looks hot :yes:

Pancake shocked me with  :shock2:  :shock2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All those pics and the only one I'm looking at is Mark and James Ji. LOL. Too Hot. Especially Mark, Wow!!! He's gotten so......yummy. LOL. :) The girls? I like Bella, Mint, Min, so far. :)

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Feel free to comment anything as long as you're not being rude lol

That's the sad part, I might come off as rude. so nevermind. I'll just keep it to myself. hahaha. James Ma. BOOM! Jaw dropping WHOAA!! And here I was thinking he's such a sweet and innocent child.  :scratchhead2:  dayum son, he's so hawt!

anyway. I have no idea who he is, but my favorite male picture is Athiwara Khongmalai's pic because his expression is just right. Most of the other guys have the wrong expression, like they're not sure if they're gonna look "fierce" or "sexy" or "neutral" or what. Athiwara's expression is like "yeah,  is all good." 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
No comment on all the guys. Nothing about their pictures remotely comes off as hot or appealing and how are they trying to promote fitness and good health when half of the people are heavily photoshopped? Of all the girls I've seen, Poo, Chalida and Fern look best. Kim looks so out of place where the picture shows only her face in such an awkward expression. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
James is a gentleman hahaha
Athiwara is a lead singer for the band Bodyslam. It's popular Thai band.
040156 said:

That's the sad part, I might come off as rude. so nevermind. I'll just keep it to myself. hahaha. James Ma. BOOM! Jaw dropping WHOAA!! And here I was thinking he's such a sweet and innocent child.  :scratchhead2:  dayum son, he's so hawt!

anyway. I have no idea who he is, but my favorite male picture is Athiwara Khongmalai's pic because his expression is just right. Most of the other guys have the wrong expression, like they're not sure if they're gonna look "fierce" or "sexy" or "neutral" or what. Athiwara's expression is like "yeah,  is all good." 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I know this is 18+ but i keep staring at all the pics
I'm not perverted or anything, but you don't see these Thai actors and actresses showcasing their bodies that often, especially with like Yaya and James ji and and Pancake, which also explains why theirs are my favourite
But fuck JMA (excuse my language) his body is hidden by his baby face but then that pic!!!!
And gorgeous chalida as always ;)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Some of the girls look uncomfortable. Their poses are sort of awkward.
My fav. girls are, Bella, Pan, Mai Davika & Janie.
Fav. guys are, Ken P, and the first 2 in the last row.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Is the photographer gay? The boys have the most unnatural and most awkward poses in their pictures. They all look gayish.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Is the photographer gay? Most of the boys have the most unnatural and most awkward poses in their pictures. They don't look manly but gayish.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, I was thinking the same. Weird poses.
lakorn7 said:
Is the photographer gay? Most of the boys have the most unnatural and most awkward poses in their pictures. They don't look manly but gayish.