❤️[Amarin34] Talay Prae (Change2561): New Wongsakorn / Katreeya English / Fah Yongwaree / Tar Navin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
New trailer is here. New is such a manwhore, and is Art gonna be in 3 different shows at some point (this, CF12 and "Nuer Nai")?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Saw the teaser and definitely more drama than the original and they will change the ending...

I like the old ending....she independently walk away but it open ended

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Uhhh. I'm only watching this because I really like the Na'ek (she's legit a combination of Mai davika + Mookda lol) and ship her with Navin Tar. I hope she ends up with him...so far it's good. I believe there's already 1M views on youtube!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Uhhh. I'm only watching this because I really like the Na'ek (she's legit a combination of Mai davika + Mookda lol) and ship her with Navin Tar. I hope she ends up with him...so far it's good. I believe there's already 1M views on youtube!

In the original she end up alone and independent. I see they change a few things in this version....she will be with new

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I saw a clip from Now’s IG. Wow New’s a total douche bag, but the nang’ek is so pretty! I might give this one a try.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw a clip from Now’s IG. Wow New’s a total douche bag, but the nang’ek is so pretty! I might give this one a try.
Yup....his character really sucks here.....

In the original he is crappy too....but he was not having an affair with a married women. He also realize he misses nk and regret not cherishing her...

But 1 HD usually have the intense drama ...nam nao hahaha

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I randomly came across this one on YouTube and watched the first two episodes and I’m liking it so far. N’ek is superrrr pretty! A miniature version of Mai Davika. Her acting is good too so far for her first role. I’m waiting to see how she will develop her character! New is definitely an a-hole in this lakorn. Being with another girl on your wedding day :facepalm:

Also just want to throw it out there that Art Phasut is hot af :love: Like wow lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Art is handsome in here, I actually like him and n'ek too. She's pretty, I think she would also look good paired with Aum Atichart... as if that would happen lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Art is handsome in here, I actually like him and n'ek too. She's pretty, I think she would also look good paired with Aum Atichart... as if that would happen lol.
Seeing Aum in another p’ek role with this pretty of a n’ek would be a blessing from God lol Hopefully we get to see it lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m all caught up now and wow, the nang’ek isn’t just a weakling! That girl got some fire in her. New’s character is a total douche, only worried about nang’ek because he’s possessive.
How come Art stop getting main roles? I remember watching a few lakorns back then with him as the main lead. I remember him with Pat.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think Art is a very good actor. The last Lakorn of his that I watched was Bang Krajan and I thought he and Noon did such a great job in there but it seems like his personal life isn't too good. Maybe that's why they don't keep giving him lead roles.

rae

sarNie Adult
For some reason I'm watching this, I think it has to do with the fact that nangek is gorgeous and I like Art. But the storyline is pretty bonkers and I'm really hating New's character and all his deception. Also, it's odd to me that Kat English seems to be stuck playing the same roles these days, it's like she's either cheating or getting cheated on, and always stuck in a marriage that is not satisfying to her.

Edit: Okay, so I fast forward like mad, and nangek is way better off without Ja. Like, seriously, his "love" is utterly worthless because he is a very trashy person and has zero respect for her. What's crazy is that nangek is the one that gets shamed and ridiculed while the cheater gets off scot-free. It is so unfair, especially when he courted her, what he did was just lie and deceive her.

Last edited: