[Amarin] Prakan Saengjan (Change2561): Tubtim Anyarin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
People over at Pantip speculating that Tubtim might do a drama with Change as she's headed to freelance-dom. (Her contract with Channel 7 expires at the end of the year, and she has no follow up project yet after "Sao 5".)

One indicator is that she and P'Chod now follow each other over at IG.

Daradaily has already picked it up as well.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Jeez, I hate when their contracts expire and they turn freelance …
Usually, their careers then take a bad turn after that…
But maybe in Tuptim’s case, this is for the best… I feel like Ch7 didn’t give her as many opportunities as she deserved with her talent
If she were to turn freelance, I hope she can get the chances that she deserves

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I’m glad she is free lance, it sure will be better opportunity for her than being in ch7 that treat her crappy, latest in S5 she’s supporting nek . she have contract with them but yet they won’t give her new lakorn for over a yr already so they are being so unfair cruel to her. she’s a versatile actress , I’m sure many producers want to work with her. i think she will get more lead role as freelance than being in ch7 that just continues giving her crappy supporting in action lakorns .
good luck to Tubtim her fans is happy she’s finally freelance, Maggi is freelance I’ll glad too she’s talented but ch7 doesn’t promo her as nek p.t. earlier but instead keep pushing stiff newbies

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Nice find, as I don't really check out Channels 3 and 7 updates over at Pantip (the thread is neither tagged with One31 nor Change2561) which is pretty apparent at the threads I'm starting here 55555.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Thank god she left that channel. She swept awards left and right yet Ch7 treated her like dogshit. She deserved way better with all she have achieved until now. Amarin is like the backyard of Change2561 so hopefully she got some spicy script to show off her talents

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Vico

sarNie Adult
Huh, still trying to guess what they’re adapting this time…
I’d bet on Sawan Biang
Namtan Mai
Poo Chai Mur Song
Samee Tee Tra
Kularb Rai Narm
Wiwa Salub Rak
Pang Rak
Pluerk Sanaeha
Jaopayu
Yah Leum Chan
Raeng Pratanah
Samee
Fai Lang Fai
Karn Kritsana
Nai Ruen Jai

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
^I like Pluerk Sanaeha too. That lakorn was so good and not too draggy like the usual Exact lakorn. It's a shame that lakorns nowadays do not have the same suspension vibe as they used to be. As much as I love it, however, I don't think Tubtim is ready for the role of Panlisa because she is still quite young, and it will be hard to believe that she is the oldest sister among the Norasetseranees.

I don't think they will remake anything from the 2010s. The lakorns from that era still have a profound impact on their audience so it will be hard for the remake to receive attention. If anything, I guess they would go with a raeng storyline such as Rai Rissaya.

Personally I think Tubtim has the looks that suit period lakorns such as Ruean Ram (Willy & Kwang), Krai Kum Node (Noon & Kade), or Chui Chai (Mam & Oh). I just don't want CHANGE2561 to remake those lakorns since they tend to suck big times with the traditional lakorn format (Sai Roong and Dong Dok Mai).

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Glad it has been confirm she’s a freelance. want to see her play period drama too, her looks does fit it. hope to heard about her new lakorn soon. want to see her in romantic comedy too

there’s rumors she will play in this lakorn “Time moon wela Tai” sound interesting, it’s horror suspense mystery genre

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
But from what I know, Amarin and Change don’t do period dramas. They’re more into love intrigues, affairs, kinda like the novels written by Krissana Asokesin (who wrote Sawan Biang, Fai Gam Prae, The Root, Lhong Fai, Mia Luang, Samee See Thong, Plerng Bin Bai Ngiew… that kind of stuff)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
found out Pek with Tubtim is Iang Sittha, I like him,good actor&singer. glad they get to work together. can’t wait.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
saw Tubtim interview she said in process of discussing two more lakorns with Change so total of 3 , P’Chod sound like favorite Tubtim , well she has been waiting for Tubtim for a long time ,she contact Tubtim many times already before that , wonder what is the other 2 lakorns , one maybe the horror storyline there’s rumors says will air in October. she say the roles is a must play as an actress she can’t refused, sound challenging, and she said many other producers has contact her as well and she’s very thankful for that . I’m happy for her too, she made the right decision to be freelance, she sound happy get to work with new producers, actors and play new challenges roles.

Last edited:

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Happy for her. She is a versatile actress with strong craftmanship and clean profile as well, therefore its understandable that any producer would want to work with her. She made the right decision to leave that channel. Pursuing freelance will help her career to prospect both domestically and internationally, as channels like OneHD have a large international fanbase as well.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It makes sense if her drama in Amarin will premiere on October. So far all the announced dramas of Change with Amarin are good until September, assuming there's no more delays.

In other news, I wonder what Sammy and Min are up to. Looks like their respective debuts outside Change were both lackluster.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like a follow-up project with Change is indeed in the horizon